Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ---the obligatory GT4 thread

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

i ve played GT4 last year with a friend : he hasn't finished it yet due to endurance races but we experimented the 24 hours on Nürburgring with 2 other mates , we started on saturday 3pm to finish on sunday 5pm ( yeah 26 hours in real but only if i can say that 24 hours racing with a great skyline ). Shame we haven't taken pics from our sleepy faces right after that insane marathon , but that was great & we enjoyed much ( pit stop every 3 laps ... burn tires baby , burn , change from pilots every 1 hour racing )

I am very curious to see how can run GT4 mobile on psp...

PSN ID
    infoxicated

I think I'll be teaming up with my B-Spec driver for the 24 hour events!

I finally got the IA license at lunch there - an hour well spent. Turned out that it wasn't so hard to do the flying lap of the Nurburgring - I just had to have the patience to take it easy and not push too hard. I did slam into the back of the pace car at one point because it seemed to brake way too early, but fortunately I kept control and all was well.

The final IA license test was a lot of fun, actually - less than two minutes with a clear objective, the way they should be, not ten minutes of torture in an arbitrary car.

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

I dont know if Ive mentioned it before but wait until you get to the final S license test. Nordschleife, one standing lap, no pace car, mercedes 190E? touring car.
    I still havent beaten it.
    The japanese version is even harder.... same test but with a sauber c9 and all of its breakneck speed and 800something bhp.

Once I have done the final five races on ridge racer 6 and earned my "xploration complete" badge, I think im going back to gt4. the idea of flying round la sarthe in my corsa sounds entertaining.

As a treat, i have posted a pic of me driving arount the twin ring at motegi
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=31

With B-spec i have read that you can go through a 24 hour course in around 8 hours, changing settings.

I dont b spec much, only to make GT credits while im drawing cad plans and such, and i really dont enjoy much watching the A.I. run (fell asleep once, the A.I. runs too conservative and cautious for my taste, even when i dictate the pace).

Also i have made the first endurance race already, but the prize car, although very nice is not very useful compared to the others in my garage (if anyone knows of something good to do with it let me know)

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

Quote Originally Posted by Mano
    the A.I. runs too conservative and cautious for my taste, even when i dictate the pace
    I keep finding the opposite.. especially if it's used more.
    the more your BSpec driver gets to drive one car, the harder they push.
    there's a skyline in my flatmates garage that the BSpec driver can no longer drive at all (ran a series over and over for cash)

ahem.... for MY taste

however i think my b-spec driver is not good since i dont use it often.