Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wipeout Fusion merchandise is dire.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

I can see a couple of 'marketing' guys involved in this.
    MARKETING SUCKS

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    SpaceboyG

I'm not too thrilled about the merchandise. Actually I'm really disappointed.

When it was announced that Kappa was releasing official merchandise I was quite pleased. Imagining a great line up, with a company like Kappa.

Honestly, it's like Kappa gave it to say Jimmy who's father works for the company and they asked Jimmy to design some T-shirts.

I know we all can have better T-shirts than this.

Kappa's shirts are so uninspiring. It's minimalistic but not in a good design way. Very boring.

The hats, I thought would have large team logos and a small Kappa logo. You have to have a Kappa logo so you know the company that made the merchandise. Instead we have a huge Kappa logo and Wipeout Fusion on the side.

Sorry guys and gals for the rant. Just one more thing, they don't even ship to Canada.

So much for the Internet.

ok, ummm, i feel kinda stupid. i went to the site the first time and thought that they had a grand total of 3 items. a shirt, a hat and a bag. despite the fact that i scrolled down, i still missed the very small t-shirts at the bottom.
    so while the lineup is still pretty sad, its a little broader of a line than i first thought, so that first post was a little misguided. (but just a little).

i would really like to have one of the hats, though... i wonder how much it would end up costing me to get it shipped over here.

appearantly, they don't ship overseas... which is utterly ridiculous.

PSN ID
    namopeR

Just ordered 2 t-shirts. (Piranha and Auricom) Hoping to get them reeeally soon... Ok, the design wasn´t that great, but it´s still Wipeout, right? =)

well, yeah, it is still wipeout, but considering how very veeeeery long a time it was before Fusion was released, Kappa had plenty of time to do better.

and it woulda been nice if their own logo was smaller than the wipeout logo! :wink:

im going to have to get one of you british folk to use as a middleman. any volunteers?

PSN ID
    namopeR

Lance! U can´t blame Kappa, it´s not their fault they´re lazy italians. Well... Maybe it is. =)

i wonder what wipeout itself and wipeout clothing would look like if Bang and Olufsen gave everything that futurist scandinavian touch.