Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wipeout Fusion merchandise is dire.

Wow. What a line.

Nine T-Shirts, some hats and a few bags. Why bother? At least they could have done a hoody or something. And the logos on teh T-Shirts are a tad small aren't they?

http://www.kappastore.com/uk/offerte...&Id_Reparto=57

Is that it???

Why is it on a Fusion hat, the Kappa logo is the biggest one? The same with the bag.

I don't know what I was expecting, but this surley isn't it.

Let me guess, not available in stores?? Internet orders only?

The link was posted by Webmaster on the Fusion forums... so I believe that this is it for the line.

Perhaps they will add more stuff in the future? Hopefully. I wouldn't mind skating around in an EGr Hoody.

Saying that, hoodies arn't really Kappa-Slappa gear, plus added to the fact that the game and thusly the gear will be pushed towards the trendy/clubber scene whereas hoodies are more alternative.

Unless you can buy a Fruit of the Loom hoodie and somehow transfer the logo onto it (like the 5 merchandise outside gigs) I think you're out of luck

i think i might keep my 8.27 after all...

i want a fusion bag for my camera eqiupment and to transfer my black beauty ( not the horse from the tv show, my ps2)

I tried that transfering of logos. You can buy that iron on stuff and print a bunch of logos on it... but you have to treat it or the iron on logo will come off.

I ruined a nice Rollersnakes T-Shirt by doing that.

iron on print papers arent very good. I think Ive printed 4 of those, the print is hardly visable after 2 washes.

The kappa gear is a bit thin, but Im going to buy one Clone t-shirt to me and my brother,or... maybe that Feisar

Man, that is just utter garbage. What a wasted chance. I for one will be buying a FOTL shirt and doing a little screenprinting practice for my EG-r shirt.

My Uncle in France has a couple of those Embroidering machines... I might ask him to run off ten T-Shirts or Hoodys for me with various Fusion Graphics...

Might not look as clean as the printed shirts, but at least it will last.