Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Avalon #Last Crusade : GERMANY : APRIL 26/27/28/PS3 & PC INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CROSSPLAY 24/7

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Man... I remember now (well after all these years and alcohol lmao), the way you played the game...
    You were playing Sixaxis, when we all had a third thumb growing... and yes, not like casually... As some negcon users, you were truly impressive. So fkin glad to see you posting here, and best hopes you'll attend for some races! I am now helped by AmigoJack regarding the trip, hopefully because I never went to Germany, and dont speak German. You can still join the band if you are still interested guys (so of course you too Zero!) by the way. It should be somewhere, between frankfurt and Munich. Still working on it
    Last edited by kanar; 26th January 2024 at 06:47 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Elois-13

Hello guys! Amazed to see many old names I recognize here. Kanar managed to find me through an oooold time trial video of mine, lol. Thanks a lot for the invite Kanar. I am eager to race with you all in April Now I only have to get my jet engine ps3 up and running

France, 140km from Paris (west/south-west)
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Ace3cube

Whoaaaaa ! lol
    Long time I was there with all you guys !!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Guys!!! So nice to see you posting here And also IN! Just ended with the advertising campaign, best hopes : more and more great pilots coming back maybe? Fingers crossed.
    Thanks to you all for taking part to this journey so far see you soon on the tracks;

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

Wow... unreal !
    Hi old fellows ...i wish you the best .

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Sounds fun! I'll have to dust off the old PS3

@kanar that discord link is expired for me, do you have another one I could use?
    Last edited by IDReaper; 28th January 2024 at 05:30 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

IDReaper!!! Awesome Just updated the link, thanks for the info, I am new on discord, I'll check the link before expiration then
    tug_14! Yes unreal, and would be even more better if you could attend just for a moment maybe? You'll let me know

Timezone
    GMT -3
    PSN ID
    D_1998_BR

Whoa... out of all the things that happened to me in 2024, having someone reach out to me in a way that I can only describe as SOMEHOW, and to >>> play WipEout HD <<< out of all things is definitely the craziest one of them all.

I honestly had forgotten about this game over the years, back then I was an obnoxious kid that probably nagged to a lot of you guys, but seeing this website and all of these good old names are bringing back so many good memories.
    I'll try to join you guys for good ol' times' sake, but I unfortunately can't make it in person. It's a globe-wide trip for me and I already have plans for late April.

I'll need help setting up my emulator though, my ps3 died more than 5 years ago alongside my PSN account. I go as Jaguar nowadays, so that's who I'll be on the discord server.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default A Kind of Magic

A Kind of Magic in our fked up world what do you think? Let's convince the last ones remaining, shouldn't be so hard now ahah. Just check the possible Avalon line up, it's just monstruous. All the past & present pilots together for a last crusade, Tee hee!
    Bought the mini3 pro to shoot the wipeout cosplay trailer on Vineta K beach ahah, mid feb. Must now understand how this fk is working. Will desperately need post prod experts, I'm begging you guys lol, as I couldn't reach JJPAP so far

Again guys, thank you for joining this fantastic journey into world of wipeout, again You are about to see how much this game is still great, even after all these years
    Hope to see you soon on the tracks, HD/FURY, and OMEGA!
    Last edited by kanar; 29th January 2024 at 01:36 PM.

PSN ID
    chboing

Hi there !
    What a nice surprise mail kanar! I'll be glad to race with you guys again, duly noted in agenda already

Love the energy you're putting into this ! Wipeout HD/fury will always be one of my favorite game, and I deeply enjoyed beeing part of this adventure
    Keep it up man !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

chboing I liked your spontaneity to join, as all of you guys ; glad to see my insanity is spreading everywhere on earth
    So the Avalon tavern is now up and running, we serve all kind of alcohols and all kind of drugs.. Wait no
    The Avalon tavern (discord server, link in first post) in now open, chat about whatever, arrange your meetings, HD/FURY PS3/RPCS3, or PS4 OMEGA, there's always someone (not just me lol) around;
    See you soon on the tracks!!!
    Last edited by kanar; 31st January 2024 at 12:51 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc_

Is this a dream? Was just messaged by Kanar about these news. I'll try participating in this.
    Btw, archman here (my main account banned, obviously ). I mostly played Wipeout Pulse and organized online events (team racing) when pulse was at its prime. Gonna try what I can do with HD. I do play Omega on PS4 <3.
    Would love meeting you guys! Fond memories of our community... <3

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Keep in mind that the apartment to be rented does not automatically have TV, much less one where you can plug an HDMI cable into. Plus: the more people we are, the more monitors we need. Transporting one in the car sounds handy, but it is then still exposed to all the bumps, getting shaken constantly.

I've now finally rebooted my PS3 and successfully connected it to the internet again (as expected, the "automatic" part is not mandatory but just what all people tend to want to do - one can still have a manual network address). Updated the firmware from 3.x to 4.90. Signing in to the PSN failed multiple times: the credectials are correct and I've even reset my password successfully, but after acception both ID and password the PS3 tells me the systems needs activation. Which can be done online at https://playstation.com/acct/device-password - and there I requested (and got) a device password. Now every tutorial tells me to use the PS3 and under the row "PSN" to use the menu item "manage accounts". But I don't have that item. Nowhere.

However, I've been offline Sony wise too long (much before 2020), so I can only guess there's simply no chance to log in to the PSN anymore (and the error messages just don't want to tell me that). So how does playing online with WipEout HD now work, after I set up the specific DNS server? Must the PS3's system still "log on" or not? If, how the heck do I get my device "activated" or at least that menu item everyone else than me has? I've also simply added a new account, but that changed nothing.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

OMG Amigo, looks like double authentification factor from Sony now... I don't know at all if there is a way to bypass; I am searching on the net now, but damn it's so simple with a mobile phone...
    You must be logged on the psn to play hd online;

EDIT : 2FA is not mandatory, connect to a pc, then you should find a way/get it sorted. I remember it worked during a month without 2FA, then lazzy me/ok Sony I put 2FA.

Also, I am adding it anyway, MAC OS is also supported by RPCS3
    Last edited by kanar; 31st January 2024 at 09:26 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Hi there ! Happy to see this place alive ! It smells bombs, rockets, PLASMAAAA !!!

Haha I (edit >>>) am rusted at this game, I spend too times on GT7. Wheels, rubber, these things are too slow !!!

Antigrav for ever ! Inglorious Bastards we are back
    Last edited by kaori; 1st February 2024 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Missing sentences

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Just awesome, I finally got to you, for good now Honest, I dreamed of this moment and you are here, woaw.
    Let's fool the rush together again
    Last edited by kanar; 1st February 2024 at 09:32 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc_

Quote Originally Posted by AmigoJack View Post
    So how does playing online with WipEout HD now work, after I set up the specific DNS server? Must the PS3's system still "log on" or not? If, how the heck do I get my device "activated" or at least that menu item everyone else than me has? I've also simply added a new account, but that changed nothing.
    This is what I was wondering also. Would be great to have some more info on this. I will do some tests this week and potentially provide more info on it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Communications are emulated so yes, I am still kanar online As I said, there's probably a way to bypass 2FA for psn log in, and registering device (was a tricky part must confess) but I didn't do lot of searches;

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Can someone remind me how to use a forum

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    miizu3

Count me in! Amazing!