Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Avalon #Last Crusade : GERMANY : APRIL 26/27/28/PS3 & PC INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CROSSPLAY 24/7

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default Avalon #Last Crusade : GERMANY : APRIL 26/27/28/PS3 & PC INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CROSSPLAY 24/7

(Jason Wilkinson album)
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/JJWMK2/

AVALON IS ON TONIGHT 00:00 UTC+2

PS3/PC/WINDOWS/LINUX/MAC OS (RPCS3), and your physical or digital wohd/fury copy*

PS3 SETTINGS :
    in XMB, go to Settings
    go to Network Settings
    scroll down to Internet Connection Settings and select it
    OK
    Custom
    choose connection type
    reach IP Address Settings
    Automatic
    Do not set
    Manual on DNS Settings
    enter primary dns as 185.194.142.4 (PSONE/EURO SERVER, RPCS3/PS3) or 145.239.30.230 (THALLIUM/EURO SERVER : RPCS3/PS3 & VITA CROSSPLAY!)
    enter secondary dns as 1.1.1.1
    MTU to Automatic
    Do not use proxy server
    Enable UPNP
    save settings

CAN'T CONNECT TO PSN? https://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sh...262#post256262

RPCS3 SETTINGS : https://wiki.rpcs3.net/index.php?title=WipEout_HD

Avalon #Last Crusade : APRIL 26/27/28/GERMANY/PS3 & PC INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CROSSPLAY 24/7 HOSTING.

>>>FESTIVAL RACES
    (VARIOUS SETTINGS, COUNTING FOR AVALON BLING BRIGADE)
    >>>RANKED RACES (NO WEAPON/PHANTOM CLASS)

3 pts per record : leads to the MVP (winner takes all, prize is 500 euros)
    AVALON BLING BRIGADE (BEST 8 OVERALL : ranked race record holders + best festival race pilots, elected by the IRL team, prize is 100 euros)
    >>>AVALON IS LIVE (DISCORD) : https://discord.gg/SwcwQ7qa5E
    >>>WOHD/FURY/OMEGA MEETINGS/LATEST NEWS

* : https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...y-a-fan-group/
    Last edited by kanar; 25th April 2024 at 11:45 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default Schedule

Last edited by kanar; 19th April 2024 at 05:49 PM.

PSN ID
    il_Nik - il_nonno_nanni - francygirl - no_stame_tocar

I see. That's a nice place for our retirement

PSN ID
    stin_wz

l will let you know by then

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Game on guys, I finally reached the Rolling Stones. Now let me show you the valley
    Road to april last week-end, 24/7 hosting, 3 days, IRL TO ONLINE TO WORLDWIDE craziness. Wipeout. GGOAT. Hardest game ever. Do you record what phantom speed is? ahah.
    So spread that info to everyone : we are on the move
    See you all at the valley anytime, just ping us
    Last edited by kanar; 13th January 2024 at 07:10 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi Kanar, hi all friends in speed,

I love the energy you put out Kanar. You are spreading the passion and craziness we felt all those years back. I loved to organise the European Wipeout Conventions and meet all pilots in real life. These friendships are still going on strong.

Most of us don't even play Wipeout anymore, just like me. I haven't played Wipeout for a long time. There was a brief revival with Pacer also known as Formula Fusion. This game brought fond memories of the old PS1 era and floathiness.

But for now: it's on to you, to bring back as many pilots around the world as you can to experience the connection that goes beyond the game Wipeout. Let's be friends!! Peace out.

Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    GBalao888

Is this like a tournament or something? Or a space where HD/Fury veterans on PS3 can just race for fun?

Thing is though, I might not be able to race as often as my time zone is somewhat confusing (as I currently reside in the Philippines).

Hopefully with the private servers, I can still get the trophies I missed out on (most of them were online like the Bling Brigade).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

hey there! Thank you so much for your interest, and please pass the message to Asia : we are back one more time, and it will be a blast!
    You can already join the fun, we race everyday, sometimes very late so our timezones could match! We will be happy to help for that bling brigade trophy!
    Last april week-end is a 24/7 hosting, so you will have a room to set your times in the ranked races (phantom no gun). This leads to the MVP of the Valley. Prize is 300e. Each time is recorded, record table first post
    Also second post is for the reports, like a journey until the avalon.
    But this is also a festival, for every pilot all over the world, no matter their skills (like me, I'm very bad online, can't focus til the end at that speed) : so we have also Festival races : various speed/Trigger happy : they're also counting for the avalon bling brigade (Best Eight Pilots of the event).
    We should open a special discord server for the event.

Guys my english is atrocious, so just pm me if you need any details. I'm a full time wipeout HD representative atm.
    Last edited by kanar; 13th January 2024 at 03:22 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Hi friends

I'll be there my m8 Kanar to feel the spirit of irl past conventions.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    dobyblue

Wild to see some of these old names and remember tourneys of the past and some of our dearly departed friends. It's been a little over 13 years since Marcus left us, how time flies.
    Last edited by dobyblue; 16th January 2024 at 02:51 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

2749.jpg

Marcus is still in my memories too. Thank you for mentioning him dobyblue. I had still this pic, in my album. We are niche. But also a strong family. Let's rise up again together .
    StudioLiverpool just signed in IRL btw
    Last edited by kanar; 17th January 2024 at 05:14 PM.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

So Kanar messaged me out of the blue, to an inbox I haven't checked for well over a year. It was pure coincidence that I happened to check. Could it be fate...?
    Kanar you legend I love you man, your enthusiasm is infectious. That will never change.

Great to see so many familiar names. Legendary pilots, rivals, mentors, and above all, great friends. I have such fond memories of everyone.

What an amazing idea from the original Avalon hypeman himself. Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

yeldar... wish granted : You came back. TOO. Fate maybe, as I was playing only Civilization 6 and FH5 only just a month ago. WHAT
    Awesome to get to you after all this time, this is just unbelievable. Snowball effect
    We're here for a last crusade, a last round all together.

Would it be so crazy to see everyone after almost 15 years huh?
    Why not now?
    What do you think?
    Xpand that guys.
    PS3, PC, last april week-end, or just right now : ready to race.
    Last edited by kanar; 21st January 2024 at 03:11 PM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Updates downloads updates downloads omg!! joined plus for a month so l do need a bloody key so l can play HD!! *groan and what have you done to me kanar!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Now you got me addicted again. Been playing campaign for a week now, two section left to complete fury and move to HD, just to get used it!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

loool : what have you done to me YOU ! I just realized that : during avalon week-end, someone ask for a bling brigade; hey kanar put your chrome skin! Well I don't have it
    WHAT
    So I guess I should destroy again (like for the 40 000 times) ELITE CAMPAIGN MY ARSE that's a good change, speed lapping is life but this game has so much to offer, endlessly.
    Last edited by kanar; 22nd January 2024 at 01:41 PM.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Well, saw the notification in my mail inbox and finally remembered to come for a nose. Would be interesting to see how badly beaten I get Since Fortnite and Cyberpunk 2077 pretty much took up all my time lately. I also play on PC now funny enough I've downloaded the software you mentioned in your first post but then it felt like too much effort when I realised I would need to get my PS3 ( or 4?) out then download and copy files etc. Might get my finger out and so it now though

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Rapier_Racer What a blast to see your name popping out Well with some practice you should be great, wipeout is life, you never forget the basics
    I'm playing on an old ps3 myself, as my laptop isn't good enough for the most demanding parts of the game; And tbh : I must admit I didn't dump my legal Wipeout HD/FURY copy I paid for, into my PC. I found a shortcut ;
    Hope to see you soon on the tracks!!!

EDIT : ELOIS-13 IN, CONFIRMED
    Last edited by kanar; 24th January 2024 at 02:13 PM.

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Thumbs up

So, this place is still alive, eh? kanar, I'm sorry for not remembering you exactly, but without your phone call (or email message) I would have missed these news here - thanks alot!

Haven't played WipEout for years, nor visited these forums. Give me a few days trying to boot my fatty PS3 again and hopefully find any online session.

Yes, I can help you with all German stuff. Have never been in Munich yet, and it'd be a 3,5 h trip by train for me to get there. If you plan to rent an apartment then I can at least spend one night there and we can meet in person. And it sounds like Asa will be there, too, for a beer. Just ask me anything that bothers you, either in this thread, or via private messages, or (preferably) via email (that always allows attachments, too).

(Beware: don't use letters outside ASCII, like umlauts and accents - your post will be cut from there on.)
    Last edited by AmigoJack; 24th January 2024 at 08:50 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

My dear AmigoJack. Don't be sorry, ME. I am sorry, for not attending to all these moments you guys lived irl before. I left wz for stupid reasons, didnt finish the book we had to write all together.
    So I am here now, back from the deads, was playing civ6 and fh5 only just a month ago, wasn't expecting THIS right now...

And it's going to be huge, like, beyond all expectations. I am still working on it, like full time if you read some threads here, I like to tell my life lmao : sabbatic journey into wipeout. Soooooo :

I definitely need you and soooo happy you joined the band
    Munich was StudioLiverpool/carbonara2097 idea so far, but I'm sure we can meet us halfway : 3,5 hours by train is too far for you.

Regarding the AirBNB : PARTY HARD for this avalon convention. We land friday, we leave monday morning; and I'm planning to rent a crazy place for at least 8 pilots : so I hope you'll spend more than just one night
    I have a nice budget

And true about wz, I found the place almost dead a month ago, with only this great man, multibodydynamics around. So with me, 2 active users. We are 52 now let's rise like the phoenix, avalon emblem : this is the way

Quote Originally Posted by AmigoJack View Post
    Haven't played WipEout for years, nor visited these forums. Give me a few days trying to boot my fatty PS3 again and hopefully find any online session.
    No rush lol, everyone's gearing up and training atm, the level playing field is you know, insane after all these years . I feel like a noob really

PS : I'm doing all of this too, because of this anxious world we are living in now. I am sadly, conscious it could end up in a WW3 one of these days... So why I am being mad now with wipeout, a "stupid" videogame for some. Because we need e-unity and a world without borders more than before. Damn I'm repeating myself, but I'm here -somewhat- because of a 16 yo Russian. Maybe he's regretting now lmao. Can't wait to see all these country flags from all over the world in our hosted races
    ALL FRIENDS IN SPEED
    NotSoHighButWellImDoinGmyBest.jpg
    Last edited by kanar; 25th January 2024 at 11:02 AM.

PSN ID
    zero3growlithe

Whoever is going to hurt their thumbs is most likely not me! Can't hurt something I don't use
    I've been playing with Sixaxis pretty much from the start and even beat some world records with it. Couldn't really ever get the best performance with an analog stick.
    And a random fact - you can't do barrel rolls with gyroscope in Wipeout Omega Collection Worst gameplay change ever.
    Anyway, I'll put the dates into my calendar, maybe I'll get some rust off my hands to roll with you guys one more time