Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Avalon #Last Crusade : GERMANY : APRIL 26/27/28/PS3 & PC INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CROSSPLAY 24/7

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

each new day, new miracles OBH mi gawd, so awesome! miizu what a blast to see you again too! We have emma_th on discord, maybe you know this fast Finnish ahah
    See you all soon!!!

EDIT : Just join the revival here (Avalon tavern, discord), you should be amazed : https://discord.gg/kpBeT65F
    Last edited by kanar; 1st February 2024 at 04:51 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc_

I'm on, guys. See you on the track. <3
    Thank you, Kanar, for a sweet short ride. =)

/archman
    Last edited by mkozjak; 1st February 2024 at 06:06 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Man. That was just the beginning of my night 2.38 atm, I coached Temet after you, then I got trashed by Yel and Tem like a boss you know what i mean
    PURE WIPEOUT NIGHT
    THIS IS JUST THE WARM UP I AM NOT EXAGGERATING
    FKIN check by yourself at the avalon tavern this is a link to wipeout wonderland just here : https://discord.gg/MVUyABAj
    this is the new wipeout you were waiting for. HD/FURY, OMEGA : DEAD OR ALIVE
    This is ultimate bruh.
    Last edited by kanar; 5th February 2024 at 04:08 PM.

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Finally got this funking bullshed working, thanks to yel/kanar:
    1. Website: sign in at https://playstation.com/acct/device-password. The quick formulation "connect to a pc" left me puzzled - I couldn't translate that into "sign in to Sony's website it tells you along with the QR code".
    2. Website: request/Generate a new device passkey. I missed the explanation where it clearly says "use this device passkey instead of your account password when trying to sign in to the PSN".
    3. Website: leave the passkey displayed on the website (I did so, not clicking "done" too early).
    4. Playstation: sign in to your PSN with your e-mail address as username and that device passkey as password. You should finally be online.
    5. Website: finally click that "done" button.
    Boy, what a mess. All for "securing" my online account which held details of my credit card, which already expired in 2015.

Now I "just" need to catch a moment when I'm not the only one being online in the WipEout lobby. Discord as website alone only displays an "accept invitation" button which does nothing upon a click. Did 2 offline single races after these many years and performed passably with the good old Auricom tractor.

Duesseldorf is also okay for me - will cost me a 1,5 h train ride, which is easy to achieve. I might also bring my PSP, just in case the other old guys want to race Pure and Pulse, too.
    Last edited by AmigoJack; 4th February 2024 at 12:29 AM. Reason: umlaut broke my post again

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Glad you did it AmigoJack, Stin had also problems doing that this afternoon, hopefully your detailed post helped him (better than my quick tip, sorry for that!);
    We usually race on Saturday, 19PM UTC+1, but these days during the week also : we'll find a way to let you know when we are on the tracks, you'll see me playing wipeout hd anyway!
    So yes Dusseldorf, our final destination, and our special operations team IRL looks badass really. We should be able to host some good stuff this last april week-end I guess : can't wait to see you all online!
    Last edited by kanar; 4th February 2024 at 01:44 PM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Now l am stuck into signing psn and can't get access on my ps3 sadly

Help!!!!!

stevie

Edit, my son managed to fix it for me but no wipeout online
    Edit 2, got it! And thanks to temet!
    Last edited by stin; 4th February 2024 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Online problems

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc_

stin, looong time no see. I am practicing offline and soon we will ride again. Cya!!

/archman
    Last edited by mkozjak; 6th February 2024 at 12:59 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Man. It's getting bigger by the day. Really. Just can't say more, you have all the links, tutos, to join us.
    New Wipeout bruh..
    Community, again, e-unity, again...

I MISS OCEANIA
    I MISS AFRICA
    I MISS ALL THE REMAINING PILOTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
    WHERE THE **** ARE YOU

AVALON IS WAITING FOR YOU
    OH BTW : WHO'S THE WIPEOUT HD/FURY GOAT? LET'S FIND OUT
    Last edited by kanar; 28th February 2024 at 12:41 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc_

I'm WOAT, for sure.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

I am Woatever so many times bro. And its just great fun Spent the night being owned on the tracks by friends tonight, tem, yel, nug, just awesome fun! Challenging!
    Wipeout
    The road to the HD/FURY goat is thrilling guys.

I definitely miss the inglorious bastards so much. This hunt for the GOAT would be even better with you, and you know it.
    @leungbok.
    @pirahpac.
    @ericd7m.
    @Wotan.

AG Fury. Made in France.

Last edited by kanar; 11th February 2024 at 02:50 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    manolis_angel

I should be checking the forum now that it has some kind of activity, but discord has rotten my brain. Still, these races are fun.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

And thank you Tem for posting, as I was sure there was a DB problem since a few days. So.

We have our final destination booked, and it's just teh place. You'll see some vids I guess before, during, after the event

Now it's time to train. And sorry guys lol, but I won't post any trailer, (from my side, but if someone is interested you are free to go) even if this event definitely deserves it. I am sadly way too much busy to try to keep up on track so wtf, learning drone piloting or trailer shootings no way
    I'll ask novide if he can just make a quick short about the line up, cool music, avalon logo, like a 2mn job for him I guess? Really dunno but sorry I even can't do that lol, I am just a monkey with a pad

=>AVALON IS LIVE (DISCORD) : https://discord.gg/MVUyABAj
    Last edited by kanar; 11th February 2024 at 02:51 AM.

PSN ID
    slimjim2097

Not sure if I will join in I mean got stuff up and running on the laptop I wasn't even decent on original hardware . Will try practicing some and see how I go

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default Event Horizon.

Heya Slimjim, I remember you used to kick some arses on trax Hope you'll get your RPCS3 settings sorted, and could join us soon, as you saw there is an army now on the avalon discord ready to help you.

Also an army of pilots ready to blast all the tracks of our beloved games, on all platforms. PS3. PS4. PC. We bang tracks on demand

I am basically migrating WZ to discord, and well the job is done for almost the active users. So for the laters, just jump in. Even if you hate discord like me. It's for the best.

Regarding the event, IRL SPEC OP registrations are closed because if not the place will explode (except for the pending ones we already dicussed on discord today).

Good news for you, I should stop defacing Wz with my posts everywhere from now, as I am focused to play the game. Train a bit like. If you know this website : https://wipeoutrankings.com/
    These are the pilots am I talking about for april's week-end.
    Ouch.

Hope to see you soon again all in this incredible wipeout universe I found back for you.

Last edited by kanar; 28th February 2024 at 12:37 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Week 10 of the journey, and well, bye bye Wz? kindof. It's just a beautiful place frozen in time now sadly.

Thing is BRO. We are alive, and tbh I had one of the best tourney eva just tonight. And it's just the beginning. Every day it's getting hotter and hotter, no jokes. We'll have to host 2 or 3 lobbies soon at this rate LMAO

You are free to come back to life too and join us. -60 days til the RPCS3/PS3 CROSSPLAY online mayhem, the IRL banger, then the road to OmegAvalon (yes, an Avalon on Omega)
    You are a true wipeout JEDI fanboi? Join. You're just a fkin SITH poser? A bot? Get the fk out of here.

Last edited by kanar; 29th February 2024 at 10:08 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Welcome back Cat I missed you...

Last edited by kanar; 2nd March 2024 at 01:54 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

skrotos-32.
    just him Thank you so much for joining. And my man Froggy, you're the best, it's all thanks to you. Forza Italia!!!
    And maybe Danterich if I can convince him lol
    The journey is not over.
    Each day I am trying to reunite you all together once again. You my fellow wipeout pilots.
    My friends in speed.

Last edited by kanar; 2nd March 2024 at 12:36 PM. Reason: nk

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Hello!
    Greetings from Austria! I wish you all the best and Health!
    Last edited by Danterich; 2nd March 2024 at 09:50 AM. Reason: lost text

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Danterich, you made your way to Wz again hope you'll fall for the devil too (discord lol) soon. Just for the time of this journey? ahah. And get a Ps3 please lmao, as Ace-Flo

So yeah Week 11 of the journey was a bit hectic. Full lobbies became a reality, well on omega it was already the case but on Ps3 its really cool now. We are still trying to get back more pilots into the van, the road to avalon is not over ahah.

Last edited by kanar; 10th March 2024 at 08:34 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Soooo, week 11. Exhausted is the word. I am 46 years old, and I feel it right now. Hard. Facing a skill wall there, 2.51 not helping at all. But idgaf, I'm still training.

AGRF is now real, a unique discord server for all vita2048/Pulse/WipeoutHD/wipeoutOMEGA pilots.

YES.

and just this afternoon.

Just guess WHAT.

I raced with lizEth17 (MX) on Omega. And she's probably IN for the Avalon.
    What else.

Last edited by kanar; 18th March 2024 at 04:15 AM.