Thread: New box art incoming. The "Only on Playstation" edition.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Default New box art incoming. The "Only on Playstation" edition.

This is the new box art of Wipeout Omega Collection that has just been released:
    https://img.game.co.uk//images/conte...uty%20Shot.jpg

It is a slip on cover so as far as I know it is the same casing inside as before. The sad part is that this release is UK only and only in GAME stores or their website. They will not ship outside of UK though. If anyone would be kind enough to buy a copy and send it to a collector in Sweden I would greatly appreciate it! I can pay in advance.
    BR MrOrbital

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

ooooh that's actually pretty!

Sony still cares! More to come hopefully...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

That's like a outlet we have here in OZ called JB HiFi, they have limited edition covers made for Bluray discs and games.......I've got multiple 90 liter storage containers full of stuff like this, TBH it will probably never see the light of day again, and come the day I kick the bucket, will probably be either given away or sold by whoever gets to sort my estate [like a lot of stuff I have -if they only knew what the Guitars are worth LOL] for a fraction of what it's worth

That one above would be pretty simple to copy IMHO [It looks like it's taken from iconography from WO3 ], you'd just need a straight on shot of both sides, preferably as R.A.W files, so you could adjust the colour vibrancy/intensity etc, then when you have it correct, copy it as a JPEG and print it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AdHoc View Post
    Sony still cares! More to come hopefully...
    I don't think SONY have anything to do with this TBH.
    I think it's a marketing strategy by a particular games store to get rid of a humongous amount of unsold Omega Pack Disc versions, especially since it has recently been a PS+ freebie.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

It is a collection of 10 PS4 titles that gets the "Only on Playstation" edition so it is not only Wipeout Omega Collection.
    https://twitter.com/PlayStationUK/st...856877575?s=19

PSN ID
    PHO-KU

Cheers MBD for the post heads up, I did see the PS announcement trailer recently but didn't watch it to realise WO was one of the 10.

Picked up my copy today - happy days This is my seventh 'different' version (if including a download copy in the total).

If still after a copy MBD, I can pick one up for you if you're OK to cover postage costs and pay up front.

Supplemental:
    I also see there are copies for sale on Ebay already but not at cost price (unsurprisingly).