Thread: Capitol Reach C Class Exploit?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Default Capitol Reach C Class Exploit?

Just lost to two pilots on this track with the Feisar prototype by 16 seconds. This simply does not happen to me by that amount. They pulled ahead just before the tunnel section. Is there some exploit I don't know about? This was pure racing.

Very confused. I don't use exploits, but I will use turbo boost short cuts. These weren't bad pilots, but I don't lose on Capitol Reach C Class by 16 seconds.

PSN ID
    Revolucion070

I remember that in some other thread there was said about cutting part of the circuit, skipping the part next to that hotel (metropolitan if I remember correctly).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Yes, there is a (very easy to do) exploit on Capitol Reach, possible at any speed (you just need a turbo pickup), which lets you skip the tight, long lefthander turn before the tunnel section entirely by glitching through a wall. I am not going to describe it in detail here because I don't want to promote it - I've seen people using it and found it myself by following them. It's stupid and if I see someone doing it I quit immediately.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

That's what I thought. And I did quit immediately because it is insulting to race honestly against cheaters only to lose by an embarrassing amount of time.