Thread: Pure Racers vs Lack of Racing Skills Sheepgirl Wannabes

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Default Pure Racers vs Lack of Racing Skills Sheepgirl Wannabes

Hey folks. Wanted to get some feed back...

Lately online, I've witnessed a lot of players that rely on stopping and side slamming rockets when you are ahead instead of just fair racing. I want to know if you guys consider this a legit strategy, or an excuse for being a shitty racer.

Personally, I feel it is the mark of a coward. I feel that combat racing is about making decisions on the fly and not hiding and sniping because you can't race. I feel like the combat part is firing defensive weapons when in first and using offensive weapons when in second or less: not being a coward ass bitch and slowing down from first to knock someone off a bridge to make sure you have a 10 second lead.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

Yes, it's cheap ass 'tactics', but not against the rules, cause there aren't any rules at all...you can simply leave that room. That's what i do when everything is BS. Others might say 'rage quit', i say 'so what?'

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Sounds like some kid with a VR helmet that hasn't learned to pilot a craft, just be thankful they don't park at the beginning of a straight ready to fire off a Plazma Bolt.