Thread: Pro Tozo and Corridon12 single race

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Default Pro Tozo and Corridon12 single race

By replacing tracks on the first Fury campaign grid I managed to load Pro Tozo and Corridon12 as Single race. Look in my album for pictures. Mallavol hangs on loading screen. I will try to change TitleID today so that it doesn't conflict with the ordinary HD Fury installation. I will gladly share pkg files for this as well but it requires Rebug firmware and reActPSN plugin for installation.

This is starting to get pretty crazy!
    Head2Head is fully present in the code with working HUD just like in Pulse! Pic in a few minutes...
    Last edited by multibodydynamics; 7th October 2018 at 05:44 PM.

Yeah
    Great news !!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see this tracks playable on rebug ps3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Best Regards
    Wip3outIoannis.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

I will create an entire custom Fury campaign with Single Race, Head2Head, Time Trial and Speed lap on lots of tracks. Especially Pro Tozo, Corridon12 and Syncopia.

That's be Perfect version of WipEout HD in history !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Firmware 4.83 just released. It patches ps3xploit so to keep the ability to play Head2Head or Pro Tozo single race in HD Fury one should stay on 4.82.

I know 4.83 released . I stay on rebug 4.82 on cex ps3 and i stay on 3.73 debug firmware on ps3 test unit .

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

this is awesome stuff! can you play the 'pure 3' tracks in speedlap and time trial as well? and, do you have any hopes for the final 4th track (mallavol) to become playable as well? what exactly do i need to buy to be able to play this? how much would it set back my bankroll?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

You are all set for $0 if you have NOT updated to 4.83 and your console must be jailbreakable with ps3xploit. Guess I shouldn't link directly but Google gets you there.

No hope for Mallavol. I've tried extensively and it crashed every time.

The other 3 tracks are playable in Single race, Speedlap, Time trial and Head2Head.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

ok, how do i get the game? i have 2 PS3, so i can jailbreak 1(fat) and stay official firmware with my slim. i recently used my nacon pro controller with my PS3 and it works exactly like a DS4 on PS3. zone mode on PS3 is much better than it is on PS4!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

I can send you link in PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

that would be great
    btw. thanks to the 'switch glitch' which works in PS3 HD/Fury, it's possible to do head to head races as well
    even head to head eliminator is possible
    2player zone / time trial / speed lap / detonator isn't working unfortunately ...
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 29th October 2018 at 10:21 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

I could never figure out how to modify Racebox but I did manage to expand the grids in the Fury campaign. So I made events for Head2Head on all tracks and speed classes and events for Head2Head, Single Race, Time trial and Speed lap on Pro Tozo, Mallavol and Syncopia. In total the Fury campaign is 224 events. 👍 Everything works. Ghosts are saved correctly and medal counts are displayed correctly.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

I managed to run the 'Orbital Edition' of wipEout HD/Fury successfully. This is some delicious content. I know what im doing the next days Videos will follow...stay tuned
    edit: i discovered an incompatibility within head to head races, if you use a HUD which isn't the HD one, the game will freeze...everything else is working fine so far...
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 4th November 2018 at 05:48 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Quote Originally Posted by JFthebestJan View Post
    I discovered an incompatibility within head to head races, if you use a HUD which isn't the HD one, the game will freeze...everything else is working fine so far...
    Oops. QA department totally missed that... 😀 I should mention that on the launch screen. Sorry.