Thread: Gran Turismo World Tour - Salzburg

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

Default Gran Turismo World Tour - Salzburg

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted here!

Long story short, I have been invited to Austria (which I'm now in, sitting in my hotel room), to compete in this exhibition event to showcase some of the top drivers from around the world that have been competing in the GT Sport FIA Nation's Cup. Luckily I was one of these players. It's just an amazing opportunity and I'm really enjoying the trip so far.

This event is sort of like a precursor to the actual regional finals, and later on, world final. I'll also be going to Tokyo in October to compete in my regional final (which Lion-Face should be going to as well)

You can watch the races here in Austria live on either YouTube or Twitch, the link to all the information is below!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsp.../salzburg2018/

If anyone would like to watch me race, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I wondered why you two were putting in so many hours into playing GTsport.

I'll watch if possible....Umm, looks like I'm going to have a sportathon on Saturday.....My teams playing in the semi final of the Rugby Leauge starting at 7.30pm, then later that night there is a live broadcast of my team Wolverhampton V's Man Utd, then you racing on Youtube afterwards, which works out time difference your races start at 2.00 AM Sunday morning Sydney time.

Good Luck by the way, I'll be cheering for you!
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 21st September 2018 at 06:26 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Just looking at the Australian team, looks like we are slightly hampered by having two drivers Conzio and De Jesus the same size and Daniel Holland at least a foot taller, I don't know how well that will work out when they have to swap places [Seat/pedal differences]

WOW, 3/100th separating the first race Japan/Hungary in first race.
    They had 25X Tyre wear for the second race, which was 3 Laps of LeMans
    Hungary wins again....2 in a row

It will be interesting to find out how the different cars are delegated/chosen
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 22nd September 2018 at 05:13 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

Had a great time at the event, it was fantastic!

@blackwiggle yeah Daniel was a lot taller than us, but we were able to move the seat forward when we changed drivers.

Some very close racing throughout the event, it's a completely different experience to playing online - being on a stage with all the other drivers, being commentated on in multiple languages, having a race dudge standing behind you (and also your teammates) and the crowd going off at us, it's just so much for fun than playing by yourself in your room.

Looking forward to Tokyo now!