Thread: Formula Fusion PS4 Community group started

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Default Formula Fusion PS4 Community group started

As the topic states, a Formula Fusion PS4 community has been started...quite a while ago....but release is imminent, so rather than have multiple FF groups spring up....seems wiser for all to join the one already happening.

Called funnily enough 'Formula Fusion', this community is owner by SphereShift, who is also a member of the Anti-Gravity Racing community.

If you intend getting this game, please join.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Release is imminent? Most recent piece of information I have from R8 ist that they 'will update the backers on their progress soon' - and that was over a month ago. They are nowhere near finished, I'm afraid...

Edit: I asked them for a timeframe in a PM, about a month ago, this was their response:
    Unfortunately not at this moment Martin. We do have a firm plan but until a number of things get confirmed I won’t put my name to any more vague promises. When I post to the community it will include a rough timeframe but right now I won’t be telling anyone what that is.
    Thanks again for your support and patience.
    Last edited by eLhabib; 23rd July 2018 at 10:29 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Well 'Imminent' for R8 games is within the next 6 months
    There is no harm in getting people who intend to get the game to join a FF PS4 community now.
    Better to have one full one that R8 themselves can comment in, rather than the situation we have with the Omega pack.....there were around 20 different PS4 wipeout omega related communities that people had started at last count

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    Well 'Imminent' for R8 games is within the next 6 months
    There is no harm in getting people who intend to get the game to join a FF PS4 community now.
    Better to have one full one that R8 themselves can comment in, rather than the situation we have with the Omega pack.....there were around 20 different PS4 wipeout omega related communities that people had started at last count
    Before the NY 2019?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I've been prodding for info.
    I agree, that unless you have the real deal.....why say you have a game.

Better a long wait for a great game, than the game developers release a 'Soft' version.

Not after all these years.