Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Elites Ruining Online Play?

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by BlackReign View Post
    I know this is super late. I haven't been on here in some time. But I still regularly play the game semi daily. I tend to avoid sticking around in lobbies with newer players for more than a couple of races just to give them a taste of what higher level pilots can do. If I stay longer they all start leaving, usually.

If I host and newer players around. I usually send them a friend request with a "GG" in the message. It tends to encourage them to keep playing and ideally improve.

I hope some of you guys that have PS+ come back. It'd be cool to play with some of you guys again. Especially before all the new stuff like Cyberpunk 2077 and PS5 release.
    I would try it again if there's a new ps+ exploit, or if sony drops ps+ (unlikely)

There's a Server emulator for WOHD in development and it might work on RPCS3, so it should be cross-play between PS3 & RPCS3, so i will try it out when it's released

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    I would try it again if there's a new ps+ exploit, or if sony drops ps+ (unlikely)

There's a Server emulator for WOHD in development and it might work on RPCS3, so it should be cross-play between PS3 & RPCS3, so i will try it out when it's released
    Ah okay.