Thread: WipEout Omega Collection version 1.05 update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Viva_Hatuey

Default WipEout Omega Collection version 1.05 update

Currently I'm downloading a roughly 6.4 GB patch update for Omega Collection (Version 1.05) It will be a while before I can complete the download. Does anyone have it running already? Such a large patch... is there any new content? I know it's probably unlikely that there would be, but since it's over 6 gigs, I can't help but hope.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Nothing new. Just the VR ship selection glitch patched. Nothing else that I can see. Supersampling glitch is probably getting fixed in an upcoming patch.

Quote Originally Posted by multibodydynamics View Post
    Nothing new. Just the VR ship selection glitch patched. Nothing else that I can see. Supersampling glitch is probably getting fixed in an upcoming patch.

wait, they didn’t put the supersampling patch in? They said they had it fixed almost immediately after they were told about it.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Viva_Hatuey

I see. I figured that would be the case. Oh well... back to the Fury campaign in VR I go...

The game worked with supersampling on, I guess it was a miscellaneous bug fix. It doesnt seem to look any different than before

PSN ID
    Renegade_Fire_

I just loaded up the game and the two differences i noticed were the VR ships locked at the bottom of the ship select screen and for some reason the standard ships themselves are displayed really small now, you can still zoom with R2, but they always revert back to looking really small, which is a bit odd. Big white screen and tiny ship. Don't like that, but whatever.

I haven't been on for a while, so this may be old, but that's all i noticed in the standard non VR game.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Default view orientation was weird from the start in 1.03 when VR was released. It is probably because you get a nice effect when you zoom with R2 button when in VR mode. It would have been nice if they had kept the old default view orientation for non-VR though. No biggie I guess, but still.