Thread: What VR games have you got/ recommend ?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Default What VR games have you got/ recommend ?

I've gradually built up a far sized collection of VR games, most bought whilst on one of the Xmas/Jan/Easter sales have been running at the PStore, so it hasn't been a wallet buster of a thing to do.

Apart from the Omega Pack VR version, the only other 'MUST GET' VR title IMHO is 'MOSS'..... Maybe Hustle Kings VR Pool, as that's just cool, if your into pool.

It is, like the Omega Pack VR update, what VR games should be like......it's only recently been released [I bought it in late Feb but only played it for the first time yesterday]

These most recent releases are finally showcasing just how good VR can be.....TBH everything before it has been rather Meh

MOSS is a fantastic little platform/puzzle game, sort of similar in way to what a multi leveled VR LBP single themed story would be like, but with realistic rendering rather than LBP's hotch potch of materials [ Dioramas would be the best description]....... once you get control of the character and start going through the levels you really just go WOW!, it just put a smile on your face.

It's not a overly long game, I finished it in around 5 hours, but has replay value because there is nothing else like it, plus you will probably need to play it through at least twice to get the Platinum......it's the sort of game that anybody you put a VR helmet on would be totally mesmerized with, and it needs very little in explanation on what to do, as it's all pretty self evident.

Get it, play it, you'll enjoy it.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Job simulator? I've just bought the game and yet to play it. But from what I've seen it looks quite good.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

There's lots of great VR stuff. My personal collection includes GT Sport, wipEout Omega, Hustle Kings, Bound, Gunjack, R.I.G.S., Starblood Arena, Rush of Blood, PlayStation VR Worlds and Polybius. All of those i can recommend to you.
    @blackwiggle: I played the demo version of Moss, which i liked as well. If you like to score goals with your head, Headmaster is a great experience. And the demo of Thumper was convincing (bug ship)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

tomorrow is BLACK Friday! PSVR bundle with camera and VR worlds 199€! GO and GET it everyone!!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I bought Astrobot early last week, have yet to play it, but it's getting rave reviews.......I caved in a bought a portable Air Con unit, so hopefully I might be able to actually use my VR helmet this Summer without sweating like I'm playing in the Aus Tennis open final
    They have had the VR helmet on special in OZ as well , most places selling the same package at AUS$250 or a fraction less......not bad considering the AUS dollar has gone down the toilet in recent months, and what with the Government now putting a 10% GST on online purchases [only started in July this year], it now makes buying anything from overseas around 30% more expensive than it was last year......glad I built that Shimano Di2 based racing bike early last year, would have cost me another $1300 to buy the parts now.