Thread: 2048 sol vr

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2048 sol vr

Did this make anyone else almost throw up? My son and I almost did because we insisted on continuing to play.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

I haven't tried Sol yet but I'm having some problem with motion sickness for sure. I tried pilot fixed camera for one race and that made me seriously ill. Won't try that again. Need to get used to take some more breaks, at least once every hour.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

The main issue with Sol VR, because the track is going in all sorts of directions (horiz and vert), you find yourself looking at all sorts of directions! And the drop at the end of the 1st shortcut is QUITE A DROP!

Still, it's an awesome challenge! 😁

Altima was tough on the stomach as well, all those quick turns.

Honestly, no. It's one of the most comfortable VR games I've played and I play with the camera locked to the pilot. The closet I've got is a little lightheaded in 2048 zone mode, but it's the kind of lightheaded I really enjoy.

It's always walking in VR that gets me. That can make me feel really ill.

If you feel sick, you really are better off taking a break until it passes. You don't want to condition yourself into feeling WipEout + VR = sickness. Are you new to VR or have you been playing for a while?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I've found the trick to help stop VR sickness is to make sure you move your head so the surroundings change a small bit, even just a small amount.
    It's the disparity of watching movement of what is on the equivalent of the VR horizon, whilst not moving your head, that causes the motion sickness.