Thread: COMPETITION - Win a FEISAR print by Shaun Mooney

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Manhandz69

Quote Originally Posted by AdHoc View Post
    I understand, sorry, my reaction was out of disappointment after this has been hyped for weeks by everybody. Never feels nice to be left out due to who you are and where you come from, it’s a just a human sentiment.

Good on you for this and your other past and ongoing work despite the circumstances you mention.
    It was never a case of wanting to leave people out. Its a logistics issue This isn't set in stone, but hopefully on the next one John from XDEV may be able to help out more so I can run the comp internationally from the start. It takes a long time to design the ships to this level of quality, so it will be a while but I'm starting a new one. Its either going to be Auricom or Piranha. A dual hull design.

Ooohhh lovely! Looking forward to it.

The truth is, your Feisar ship has been my desktop wallpaper for a while now and thus I’ve been seeing it everyday, so really do I also need a signed copy? Probably not I could actually have it printed myself now that I think about it, hmmm...

PSN ID
    Manhandz69

Quote Originally Posted by AdHoc View Post
    Ooohhh lovely! Looking forward to it.

The truth is, your Feisar ship has been my desktop wallpaper for a while now and thus I’ve been seeing it everyday, so really do I also need a signed copy? Probably not I could actually have it printed myself now that I think about it, hmmm...
    yup!!