Thread: extra ships

Default extra ships

I haven’t been playing, so I have been out of the loop. How do I get the extra ships? I have a voucher code on my steelbook, is that it?

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Tigron comes shipped with the game, simply turn on wipeout and it'll be there.

Sadly if you wanted Van-Uber then you needed to pre-order the digital version of the game before it was released. Therefore us pilots who wanted the disc and steelbook have been screwed over as we cannot have one of the most powerful teams in the game

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

@snake you can still get Van-Uber by purchasing the game digitally - not just a pre-order bonus

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/...PEOUTOMEGA00EU

48$ for 1 ship. Why has this no been made available to everyone by now? Hopefully it’s at least added in the VR download

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Van-uber is on the game disc (Proven since you can play it on disc without the DLC due to force swap glitch during online) so you can say it comes "shipped" with it. It's just locked behind a unlock key that is from PS store. When you buy the digital version, it includes a seperate download that is the van-uber ship-

The force swap glitch happens when you join a game in progress, when it's over and everyone is in the lobby, the game for some reason switches to a random ship. This doesn't always happen though, my guess is that someone in the lobby quit ingame with the ship, and when it's over, the game force changes to his ship.

The best way to obtain the ship now is by purchasing the digital version when it's on sale, you can get it for 10-15 Euro (keep in mind the unlock key is region locked!)

But yeah, i don't understand why they haven't made it available for all. Even the NFS reboot you could buy the deluxe extras seperately. It's been almost 8 months now, It's Time to make it seperate as 2-5$ DLC along with the dynamic theme.

If you haven't purchased omega collection yet, I recommend importing the US physical version, it Includes the avatars (US account only for avatars) & the van uber ship & An inside cover art. A much better option than the EU physical

Quote Originally Posted by JABBERJAW View Post
    48$ for 1 ship.
    Australian dollars, so it's like... 30? USD. Still crazy, i agree

& a big LOL. Sony still advertise that omega includes 26 reversible tracks
    Last edited by Racingfan; 13th January 2018 at 12:40 AM.