Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ingame videos

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Default Ingame videos

Last year i ve hosted into rapidshare site more than 40 videos about piranha & qirex race records, that was only single race per single race no real video-editing between them.
    Anyway all those rapidS.' links are broken now due to one month inactivity.
    Lately with the Kai videos from Pure i thought give a chance to my old-good videos and decided to link them in a cool movie clip mixed with music ( first step into Djing with Audacity : lol, for real purist DJ like Shem or Kowa my work is but mixed with real cool 2097 video action that rocks guys )

I ve started with Piranha SR phantom the 8 races
    and a quick bonus of 2 min30 from 5 laps record + 7 eliminations by plasma.
    Piranha TT & Qirex SR+TT will follow later

Enjoy it's here

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

two words:

amazingly fast.

...ah and one more:

perfect.

Awesome, and then some.

At first, my mind was always waiting for the barrel roll off the jumps.....

The tight turns you make at high speed, scrape round the corner using every inch of the track....... really exhilarating. Great stuff.

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Thumbs up

thats...

...breath-taking-nose-bleeding-ultra-extremely-fast!! floating like that isnt humanic anymore, its far beyond übergodlike. i feel like being ages too old and lightyears too slow for this planet after seeing those rushes. looked like a combination of cheats, fast forwards and drugs. and i have problems doing perfects on rapier speeds... those moves surely rok!

cant wait too see more of that, although i fear falling into a speed coma

oh: which track/artist is the very first one in Wipeout_2097_phantom_piranha_SR___8_races.avi?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

thanks guys , greetings are always appreciated here
    the video parts of pirahna TT and Qirex SR are finished now ( 16 min & 20 min) , i need to cut the audio part of them , find cool tracks that suit for them, mixing them too ( with a good tempo i hope... ) and paste again the new audio with the video

this track ( the first one ) is taken from a mix of Dj Tiesto ( Nyana vol1), sadely i didn't know the name of that track or artist but definitely among my best of music. when i hear the only thing she says that is supposed to be ' Fly ...or 'take a flight ' for my ear , that über-motivated me for doing those insane lines

2nd track is also a DJ Tiesto's one called ' the tube ' from the great cds ' best of Bonzaï records'

3rd one is Sister Soul - Ghost mix from ' Essential Ibiza anthems disc 5 '

i used a typical heavy sound for the elimination bonus ( the small vid) :
    K ( aka known as Kai tracid ) - Only the strong

PSN ID
    stin_wz

LOL I was listening to Tiesto few hours ago and I didn`t realised they ARE that good!

BTW, cool videos! not seen that for ages!.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Piranha TT Phantom is ready to be downloaded !!

There's no contenders ( the slow chicanes ) in this TT session but that doesn't mean i am 'alone' racing : on few tracks you can see my ghost in front of me or hear it right at my back : in a crazy 1 vs 1

This is also mixed with 5 inspiriting audio tracks that fit perfectly ( for me at least ) with that 'Flying touch of racing ' ( don't forget i belong to the FFF team ( Free French Flyer ) )

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Damn, kinda gutted that i've got to post from the library now, can't download that (not at a whopping 8kbps anyway ) Still, i've probs seen 'em already. Was wondering when you were gonna share these things Whatever happened to the CDs you were gonna prepare anyway?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

*** CDs/DVD **** work on progress

Only just got round to watching it.

That . . . was absolutely phenomenal! It makes my so called 'skills' at 2097 seem utterly pathetic.

Brilliant stuff, anyway!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Always there to get pleasure for people

Simply outstanding man.
    Exceptional skills and even on every track! I have been on par with you on a few tracks (Talons Reach, Sagarmatha, Phenitia Park, Spilskinanke) years ago, but I never performed that great with such a variety.
    Truly inspiring, thanks a lot!

Tora_2097

(need to play wo 2097 now...)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

damn if you ve got the same skills for racing than for doing your awesome project, i can be shitty scared by you

ehi man, you're awesome, I searched a lot for in game videos of wipeout 2097
    I liked your SR movie so much that I decided to make another audio montage with some of my favourites tracks; I don't have the sound effects to mix though, so it would be really great if you could upload them, or send them by email (pseudolongino@alice.it)
    another neat thing that you could do would be to repeat those tracks in which you bumped (valparaiso and odessa key I think), in order to make a perfect run of wipeout 2097, whaddya think? (although it would lose the human touch...)

I did it anyway, thanks to the effects found online
    now it is much better...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I add you to my msn buddie list if you want them but it seems you got them finally.
    héhéh the music fits perfectly to my racing skill ( the French Flying Touch ) but i can understand you wanna change it

Hope it's not rap or heavy metal you put with .... sacrilege

Hey Arnaud, I wonder what device you used to steer your ships. Is it a NegCon maybe? Once I realised that a D-Pad is of no good use once you are in Rapier or even Phantom I got myself a V3 Racing wheel and spent numerous hours to customize it for exactly my needs. I used a midpoint tolerance of only 2 degrees and a range from -16 to +16 from maximum left to maximum right. Airbrakes on right thumb, weapons on left.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Honestly Tora you should go to ebay and find a cheap negcon. Definitely
    I know how much you love that game ( in the way you kept 2097's roots for your recent project ), and negcon ( aka Neggie after spending many years with her ) is the ultimate controler especially for 2097/XL.
    Your racing wheel is without a doubt better than the normal D-Pad but you must find one, trust me or use the search engine of this site , and google negcon on it you will see our long & interesting discussion about Neggie and of course the comments of the lucky owners

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

First i-link video uploaded

Recorded from a cool session we had few weeks ago , Dag & me.
    Here's sagarmatha, phénitia park, spylskinanke raced by Dag with his Auricom ( external view ) vs my Ag Systems. I added a picture of an ended race with 4 eliminations on it : scary .

Unfortunately my own video showing AG-S had a big bug with sound after recording, so no way to mix the 2 in one.

( to be continued )

Great to see some more videos.

Keep 'em coming!