Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WipEout HD/Fury/2048 Server Closing Avalon Event | March 28th 2018

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I just started a event notification at both the PS4 Omega Pack community, and the PS4 Wipeoutzone community informing all of the impending server shut down, as well as PMing all on my friends list about it.
    This just might end up being the biggest GG this game has had in years.

EDIT: NEVER EVER send 100+ friends the same message....I've been inundated already.....this IS going to be BIG!

Elhabib is waiting for the VR update and intends to kick butt when that eventuates, and a few have sold their PS3's, but generally the response is positive.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 16th March 2018 at 08:07 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

so, PS3 end times? PSnow started today in my region.
    I will join some races on Avalalon weekend, but not the tournament. Best wishes. Peace!
    Last edited by Danterich; 17th March 2018 at 03:29 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

We had a GG today and it was fun as always, especially the chat room.
    There will be another GG tomorrow and possibly the day after....warming up for the big server shut down on Wends .....why couldn't Sony have left the Omega servers like the PS3 HD/FURY ones? There might actually have people playing on them if they had.

By the way, if anybody finds a Hampster, I know who it belongs to.

PSN ID
    Solarxetic-

Thumbs up

WipEout HD/Fury/2048 Officially has Closed it’s doors at 08:03 BST

Thank each and everyone of you who came along to the final flights and helped make this a really a special Final Avalon event on HD/Fury. I love you all! cheers To 10 years or more in Omega Collection 😊😊
    If you would like to see our Tribute Race which included Snakenator, stinkleroy, AnErare & Myself, here’s the link to the video: https://youtu.be/wn5AfoQxkxg

We are thinking about planning another event called Nexus 2018 coming to omega collection in September! Keep looking out! Otherwise, it’s been a absolute Pleasure to host this event, and we’ve loved every step of the way, good times and bad times. 😊😊😊
    Thank you all for The Memories, Keep Flying Everyone!
    (This thread may now be closed)

On behalf of Noffelhonk, Myself (Wipe-FuSionZ) & Snakenator1

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Thanks you guys for everything, I've had a blast playing with you all this week, and thank you to all the ex Studio Liverpool staff who made an amazing game that literally changed my life.

RIP WipEout HD <3

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Thank you for creating the special HD even l was in studio Liverpool watching these guys working for new stuff. Last week, l had a ball with old and new players, especially cat, marv, snake, dres and so on.

Now, l am back on omega to play more.

Stevie 😀

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I'm bummed that I missed the last session, I was looking forward to it, as I would have been on the first day and the last. one of my powerboards blew on Wednesday night, my time, and took out my modem as well as some other gear.