Quote Originally Posted by WikEv_512 View Post

Of course it won't be possible to BR as much as Feisar_2097 and other really good players in VR, but it is already impossible if you play in FPS rather than TPS. It won't change anything online, FPS players are already disadvantaged.

So I'm afraid VR won't be really good for WipEout, at least in its current state. God I wanted to be in a real cockpit like the Feisar, Triakis or other ships... Not a so called interior view which is just a piece a glass, not even rolling with the rest of the ship

But I may be wrong, so wait and see ;D
If screen rolling is disabled when Barrel rolling i can see it being possible to do all BR's and play just as good as 3rd person players. The issue with internal view is you can't see anything when rolling. its the worst at metropia reverse because the respawn radius is extremely tight when going a tiny bit out of the track . You can control your ship very easily when in the barrel roll animation in 3rd person.

I did a video of what it would be beating zico in VR if nothing was changed except adding a cockpit view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwvy_9IruxU

As you can see, totally impossible to see what was coming when rolling.