Thread: Post-Season (2217) and Pre-Season (2218) Junior Team Reports

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Default Post-Season (2217) and Pre-Season (2218) Junior Team Reports

It's been a while since I played Wipeout or even been on this site so excuse my absence. During my off time, I've been writing up on some new fan-fiction to continue my JX350 story in form of reports like I did from my pilot profiles, albeit shorter and with less details. More details for each of them will be put out once I have the 2218 report created and posted. For now, we'll get the report started with FEISAR Study.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEISAR Study

Parent Team: Federal European Industrial Science and Research (FEISAR)

Summary

While FEISAR Study have been around for quite some time, their results can get messy at the most crucial times and the first season of the JX350 junior league showed just that, eleventh place overall. Nicolo Testa, Team Principle of FEISAR, is determined to ensure that this won’t happen again. Much like Piranha and Qirex, Nicolo Testa along with some of the best recruiters, went to the Good Smile Racing Academy to recruit fresh pilots after their initial lineup moved on to be engineers for the team, though they were a bit late to the party. However, they were able to recruit some of brightest students at the academy and prep them for the next season of the JX350. Testa hopes that this would even the odds and the team would be on top once again like how they were in the FX350.

Pilot Lineup

Name: Leo Winter

Nationality: Swedish

Position: Lead Pilot

Bio

One of the top students at Good Smile Racing Academy, Leo Winter hails from a small town in Sweden which recently made the conversion to use AG-technology to become a bigger town. To make this happen however, the head of the town was required to send over a young child to an AG-school approved by the Belmondo Foundation for the organization to send over a team of workers to help the village make the conversion. While a small amount of people were against the idea, they soon realized that the change was inevitable as they were falling behind other smaller towns that made the change early on and Leo was soon sent to the Good Smile Racing Academy, which was recently approved by the Belmondo Foundation. While there, he was able to learn how to fly and operate an AG-craft, as well as race in faster craft. He soon became one of the top students of the academy in three years as he held some of the best records for the technical parts of the school’s race track. This was enough to catch the attention of Nicolo Testa, the head of FEISAR, who noted that Leo was of European origin and knew that he would fit right into the team after seeing his race records on those tracks. After extensive pre-season testing, it was clear that Leo performs well in the technical circuits of the world. Along with his childhood friend, Leo is looking to show the world what he has learned from the academy.

Name: Brigit Ahlber

Nationality: Swedish

Position: Secondary Pilot

Bio

Leo’s childhood friend, or girlfriend since they have been together from the start of their childhood, Brigit is FEISAR Study’s secondary pilot – and a very good one for that matter. A young maiden with a heart of an AG-racer, Brigit is one of GSRA’s brightest students to ever join the racing scene and her results have been more than astonishing, with a good overall performance in every event including Eliminator events. The main ingredient to this, deception. Her soft side has deceived a lot of students that have raced against her during campus races and simulated races, both combined have netted her a lot of wins as a result. With Leo at her side, she is ready to deceive her competition and show that she and her boyfriend, Leo, are not to be easily trifled with.

Name: Mikula Novotny

Nationality: Czech

Position: Secondary Pilot

Bio

One of the more interesting students from the GSRA to join FEISAR Study’s ranks, Mikula is one of the more straightforward pilots from the academy. While Brigit likes to use deception as her weapon, Mikula is the opposite of her, using direct tactics to gain the upper hand on his competition. After all, the most unorthodox tactics can sometimes be the simplest ones, and Mikula’s results show this, good results overall making him one of the tops students of the academy. As a result of his straight forward piloting skills, he gained the attention of Nicolo Testa and he soon recruited the Czech boy on to the junior team. With his straightforward results, not excellent but above expectations, Mikula is ready to show that sometimes you just have to be upfront to be a good pilot.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

This is going to be one of the few short reports that I will be posting along with the next one. If you kept up with my Junior Pilot Profiles, you'll probably know which one they are already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends in Speed (AG-Systems Junior Squad)

Parent Team: AG-Systems

Summary

Despite being thrown together for the first JX350 season, the Friends in Speed junior racing team for AG-Systems did extremely well for their first season. Their pilots, Michael Sanderson, Mizuki Nakajima, Alexis Anderson, Sora Akiyama, and Jessica Caluroso – all of which came from Good Smile Racing Academy as a result of a one-year sponsorship – dominated the first season along with Auricom Academy and took home the first trophy of the JX350 league. The Miracle Eight – consisting of Michael, Mizuki, Alexis, Sora of AG-Systems, and Johnathan, Hitomi, Eric, and Ayaka of Auricom – will be returning for season two and possibly season three of the JX350 season and are looking to show, despite the other teams now recruiting students from the academy they came from, that they are some of the best pilots of their generation and are the ones to beat in the JX350.

Pilot Lineup

Current – See JX350 Season One Pilot Profiles for more info.