Thread: AVALON 2017 HD's 9th birthday & wipEout 22th birthday - September 29 - October 1

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Default AVALON 2017 HD's 9th birthday & wipEout 22th birthday - September 29 - October 1

This time with wipEout Omega collection released on june 6. WipEout HD and the wipEout series celebrating it's 9 and 22 year anniversary in September I'm organizing a Avalon Event for WipEout Omega Collection to celebrate it's anniversary

Everyone is welcome. No invite needed

Start times

Friday 29 September 7 PM UK GMT
    Saturday 30 September 3 PM UK GMT
    Sunday 1 October 3 PM UK GMT

Chat room: Avalon 2017 Group message chat

If you need a invite to the group message post your PSN ID or message one of the hosts on PSN

We need hosts for the event

Post your PSN ID, and the amount of time you can host

Hosts:

- feisar_2097 - Anytime
    -
    -
    -
    -

Rules:

Each track plays twice alternating between weapon on & Weapon off or Pure racing game mode (1 Turbo each lap, ghosted ships and infinite barrel rolls)

Only single races and tournaments. No Elimation or combat!

NOTE: Playstation plus is required to play wipEout's online multiplayer!

If you don't want to pay for Playstation Plus and never had a PS plus subscription before, you can Activate a 2 day trial without any Credit card/paypal info

If you used your 2 day trial, create a new account, activate it as primary system on your PS4 and activate the 2 day trial and switch back to your main account. there is a cap on how many times you can do this. Please check that you are eligible to get a 2 day trial screen before the event start. do not activate your PS plus till Avalon starts!

If you have a credit card or paypal you can try out a 2 week trial for PS plus on Playstation Store. Automatic renewal will be set to on by default, so make sure you disable it after you started your trial!

NOTE: The game has some connection issues when joining games, if you get a error message when joining a game try some of the steps below

1. Try again 5 more times
    2. Restart the game
    3. Use a Network cable instead of Wireless

If none of the steps above work, the host should be changed

EDIT: whoops, posted this in the wrong forum, move it to arena if you want hellfire

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

Yay Avalon! Can't wait for it, count me in!
    Sadly I can't host, because of my connection, I already have a lot of troubles when trying to join lobbies, so I can't imagine if I host what issues other people can get..

PSN ID
    Solarxetic-

Avalon! Can’t wait to Play Apart of this Event
    Depending on What i’m doing throughout the Weekend, i might be able to Host some of the Races

PSN ID
    Dylan061997

22 years wouah for wipeout , i don't know if i can be here i'm not sure i will confirm in a few days

PSN ID
    heavy6532

Should be able to make this

PSN ID
    SoA_Booney

I'll host some A+

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

I am probably home on that weekend so I'm in. I'm not a good host though since I can only use WiFi.

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Marv and me will be there for sure. You can put us down as hosts but you know me, I'm unreliable at best these days
    Am pretty disappointed with the lack of interest here, my wish would be that some of the old guard would swing by for a few races but honestly I don't see that happening. Also, new pilots....where are you?????

Thanks for trying to organise something Chris you know we will have fun no matter what

PSN ID
    Dylan061997

Quote Originally Posted by stinkleroy View Post
    Marv and me will be there for sure. You can put us down as hosts but you know me, I'm unreliable at best these days
    Am pretty disappointed with the lack of interest here, my wish would be that some of the old guard would swing by for a few races but honestly I don't see that happening. Also, new pilots....where are you?????

Thanks for trying to organise something Chris you know we will have fun no matter what
    Here Cat xD , ok i'll join but no host for me

PSN ID
    Dylan061997

Not so many peeps here .... , so i'm out this weekend have fun (sorry for double posting)
    Last edited by Dylan061997; 28th September 2017 at 03:12 PM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Sorry, that i didn't post this earlier but i have to cancel the event, not too many who seem to be interested in playing online here anymore . We can play a normal friday event today if anyone's interested. i'll be on at 8PM GMT for some hours.

And, happy birthday wipEout

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi Racingfan !

Really sad news... Planned my evening to play WipEout x)
    Are you sure nobody wants to play anymore ?
    Personally, I'll be there at 8PM tonight and maybe before !

Cheers
    Athorkaz