Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Marked Man! New custom game mode

PSN ID
    Wipe-FuSionZ

Hello! For Those Who would like to see how Time Reaper is Played, We did a Whole Tournament with 7 People and it Went Successfully!

https://youtu.be/-6puamIyGvE
    Heres the video if youíd like to see the chaos! We are planning on testing the final alternative game type for Marked Man Very Soon! Which is Marked Infection! Check out my Post On all the Alternative game types for Marked Man for more details on This gamemode. (The Post is on Page 1, just in case the thread gets long)
    Thanks for youíre continual support on Marked Man and iím glad you guys are enjoying the Game Type! If any of you havenít already heard about Avalon, thereís another avalon event coming soon on Sep.29 and lasts until Oct.1. Iíll be there to race anyone or If anyone would like to play Marked Man at any point!

Any Questions on Marked Man, Feel Free to Post here Feedback and Questions here or Message Me on PSN (as displayed on My a Profile)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    noffelhonk

Hi there! I just wanted to suggest a correction. I think in the Time Reaper rules you mixed up 2084 and HD/Fury in one part: "But You Question, How can they get health??, The Marked Man Now has Legalised Leech Beams that he can use [HD/Fury Only]. " I think you probably wanted to put 2084 in brackets there, since in HD/Fury health regenerates after each completed lap.

I would also like to suggest to change the rules of Marked By The Zone a bit. I think it would be more interesting if the Marked Man wasn't allowed to boost and as such can't leave barriers, but would still be allowed to shield through barriers. Otherwise it would pretty much be a regular Zone Battle, since it is pretty hard or next to impossible to aim for a specific target with those barriers. So while the hunters would be able to spam the track in front of the Marked Man with barriers, and since the MM can only shield and not boost, it is guaranteed that he won't race ahead of the others.

PSN ID
    Wipe-FuSionZ

Yeah, I noticed something Slighly Wrong there. Iíll update it. But with 2048, You canít discard a Weapon without Using It or Regeneration of Health. Time Reaper in 2048 Doesnít quite work the way i want it too. Plus, in A+ Class, Leech Beams Literally Refills the Whole Health Bar in 2 seconds, and add the shield effect too. So Iím thinking that Leech Beams should be removed now I think about it. Because whatís the point of Grabbing a Leech beam, just knowing you can continually absorb weapons and while youíre attempting to find the Leech Beams, you are absorbing weapons, meaning you get health!

And Marked In The Zone Does Still Need Experiementation. Thereís Quite a Few Things Wrong and Right. :/ Session 3 Yesterday did the first ever run of it, and it worked well, but we can work on these modes in future testing and standard sessions. We could Test it and Have The MM boost nothing for the whole game, but this also means thatís the MM Cannot Get the Zone Target. Meaning if the Rule of Depleting is included with this, makes the whole gamemode impossible for the MM to Win. So we might have to scrap that rule for this alternative way of playing This Game Type.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    noffelhonk

"We could Test it and Have The MM boost nothing for the whole game, but this also means thatís the MM Cannot Get the Zone Target."

I think one possibility could be that the other players need to try and keep their own zone scores low, similar to the regular MM mode, where the other players would also lose if one of them would reach the score target. Believe me, I've managed to keep my zone score pretty low throughout our sessions, just spamming barriers and crashing into barriers :-D

PSN ID
    Wipe-FuSionZ

Quote Originally Posted by noffelhonk View Post
    "We could Test it and Have The MM boost nothing for the whole game, but this also means thatís the MM Cannot Get the Zone Target."

I think one possibility could be that the other players need to try and keep their own zone scores low, similar to the regular MM mode, where the other players would also lose if one of them would reach the score target. Believe me, I've managed to keep my zone score pretty low throughout our sessions, just spamming barriers and crashing into barriers :-D
    Thatís Matter of Skill Mate Keeping the Zone Maintained And Obviously, thereís no rule on how you can kill the MM in Marked In The Zone, just shoot barriers and hope they die hehe and Yeah! worth the re-test!