Thread: Well, they just broke No Man's Sky, AGAIN

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Default Well, they just broke No Man's Sky, AGAIN

Does anyone play this? That new update has now wrecked my save game, and my only option is to restart after having put a TON of hours into this. Anyone else about ready to give up?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    UnleashSonic

Haven't booted it up since the update; I fear the worst. I fully upgraded my suit capacity and finally got a kickass ship. Oh well. Maybe I'll come back to it and I can start afresh with all the updated features.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I started playing it on 10th August 2016 and stopped playing it on the 14th August 2016, when I realized that when leaving the first planet I arrived at and had 85% completed, and then going to another planet, only to find you were required to do exactly the same thing you had done on the first one, I realized it was one hell of a repetitively boring game.

I was told there have been updates to it, but I've never bothered installing them, as I though it need a LOT of work, and it wasn't something that was going to be a quick or easy fix.

Just now reading through the various updates over the last year, I can't see that they ever fixed the resource management problems, which was one of the most annoying things about the game.
    https://www.nomanssky.com/news/