Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (GLITCH) How to play D Class (venom) on 2048 tracks

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Default How to Play D class on Single race/Time Trial/Speed lap in Racebox (works in online too)

NOTE: don't try to switch from 2048 to HD with A+. it will load the track no problem, but it messes up the game

How to do

Go to racebox
    Select Venom on HD, then switch to 2048 and continue within a few frames.

if succesful, you will notice the global records are different from C class

there are also leaderboards, but they are not accessable in records menu... but they do work, im rank 1 on queens mall on single race D

Video showing the glitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1CkTf8QOQo

note: don't try to glitch it to make detonator or zone battle playable on 2048, both modes will crash the game the second loading screen appears

this glitch does work in online for Venom class in 2048
    Last edited by Racingfan; 23rd August 2017 at 05:40 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

maybe it's possible to access sol with this way for the lower classes ? can you do a tutorial video ,showing exactly how to do it ?
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 2nd August 2017 at 06:55 PM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

No, i tried but its locked on D class as well

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

maybe this is a possible way to access the 'pure 4' tracks for TT/SL/SR when you switch to HD/Fury?

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

how super phantom looks on hd fury tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PGNMCyXES8

- - - Updated - - -

i can try and look. i wonder if this is a step to making hd fury ships playable on 2048... but after this super phantom video im not expecting it lol

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

this works like a charm xD i tried detonator on 2048 , but that crashes the game

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

are you sure it was actually detonator and not tournament? i tried it with detonator, but it directs to tournament when doing it then it crashed the game, it said "loading vineta k 1/0" after picking a 2048 ship then it crashed at start of loading screen

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

yep, was detonator, tried zone battle as well, but that redirect you to normal zone mode ...

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Gameplay of altima on D class using this glitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1CkTf8QOQo

Timezone
    GMT + 4
    PSN ID
    Som_Shm

Woah, i never really hought of Glitches in WipEout. Man, this really makes me wish WipEout had a larger Fanbase. If we had a larger one there would be a higher chance of Discovering new and Exciting Glitches. Hmmm, i guess the Website could use a Glitch Thread.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

there are a few other glitches i found but... secret

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

kind of 'in action' glitch. a real d-classification

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

okay this glitch can do a lot of things, but nothing for leaderboards as i have found out so far except new boards for super phantom hd fury/ 2048 D class

i think you can do weird things like playing pure racing on zone battle but i could never get that, but i tried doing it on elimination, and at the moment i could get it to have no weapons, but dunno if you can play it, i test it very soon

nugget told me he tried this glitch on zone, > switch from elim to zone within few frames and he told me zone tracks except exclusives had weapon pads and elim sounds, but weapon pads didnt do anything, but he did have elim sounds on the exclusive tracks

Timezone
    GMT + 4
    PSN ID
    Som_Shm

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    there are a few other glitches i found but... secret

TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE!!!!

Its really no fun to the others. Atleast Pm me. Glitches arent really meant to be secrets, some are but that doesnt matter.

nu9get Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlashStrike View Post
    TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE!!!!

Its really no fun to the others. Atleast Pm me. Glitches arent really meant to be secrets, some are but that doesnt matter.
    why no fun? this one in particular doesn't affects anyone in any way.

and yes, some may be secret, he probably have some that can break boards or something that he dont wanna post or random people with bad purposes would abuse them, he probably sent to the devs.

just play the game and discover stuff ^_^

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Weapon off in elimination/combat works. so you can have a long endurance race if you wish to in combat theres no speed pads too

turning on weapons in zone battle, invisble weapon pads, they do activate, can hear from the announcer what weapon you get, shield and autopilot works, but when i fired a weapon, the game crashed

nu9get Guest

Weapon off in elimination/combat works. so you can have a long endurance race if you wish to in combat theres no speed pads too
    that's the video, not endurance, just showing no pads

- - - Updated - - -

he told me zone tracks except exclusives had weapon pads and elim sounds, but weapon pads didnt do anything, but he did have elim sounds on the exclusive tracks
    videos:

weaps pads - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phatHFN8Oq8

weird sounds on pro tozo, maybe missile engaged sound? eliminator score points sounds? who knows - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfRrMBzJjtc

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

The same glitch does work on PS3 hd fury, but its useless except "endurance" races

i have been trying to find out more stuff with this glitch but i think that was all. very very unlikely theres a way to play the 4 zone tracks SR, TT and SL or 2048 ships on hd fury by this glitch.

only things that work with this glitch is to play D class on 2048 and long endurance races in elimination (weapon off in elimination)

i Find D class in 2048 super fun, new BR spots, piranha is king and shorter races Why D class isnt available without glitch is a question. Maybe too slow?

im sooooooo addicted to D class in online

what doesnt work with this glitch is
    Elimination weapons in single races (like the glitch back on the ps3 version where you could have eliminator's weapons in races)
    Pure racing in elimination
    Super phantom (A+) HD/fury tracks (0 kmh so its impossible to finish anything on super phantom)
    Zone/SL/TT Split screen (all crashes game when pressing X after loading)
    Detonator/Zone battle 2048 (crashes game at first second during loading screen)
    Weapon on during zone battle (crashes game when firing a weapon)
    Last edited by Racingfan; 7th August 2017 at 03:56 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

...Weapon on during zone battle (crashes game when firing a weapon)
    Well, items work (Autopilot/Shield/Turbo), so 'Green Zone Battle' is an option. Since the announcer tells you what Item/Weapon you got, it's easy to avoid Weapon activation (absorbing is fine)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

found a new addition to the 'switch glitch' pilot assist on in zone battle xD
    edit: forget about it, doesn't work, unfortunately
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 9th August 2017 at 04:19 AM.