Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wishlist of small features/changes in omega

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

yeah it sucks theres barely anyone playing nowadays. jugding by the boards numbers and trophy rarities, 110-120k of the players didnt touch the online at all, only 30.1k played online

heres hoping they remove region lists then discounts on ps store and free on plus in future can boost the numbers

but yeah having ghost is good for those who is interested how they got the time
    Last edited by Racingfan; 24th July 2017 at 03:55 PM.

Summer didnít help. But yeah, that was to be expected anyway.

2048: The best time trial ships should be the hardest ones to control, not the easiest. (RISK VS REWARD). The slippery ships being faster in time trial are balanced in MP because they are much harder to control, and you are more likely to hit walls, AND the higher Accra ships get out first with chances of dropping mines and bombs. Not only should the slippery ships be faster, they should be faster by 1-1.5 seconds per lap than AG or Feisar, and this would even out multiplayer. Sadly, this has not been in wipeout since wipeout 64 and wo3, and while those aren't perfect, they gave it a good shot. I suggested this before release, but they said they wanted to keep it as close as possible to the original (which had the exact same problem). They said there would always be a best ship. However, imo, the best ship should not be the easiest ship to control, it should be the hardest

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

if A+ speed stat is really bugged i can see piranha/qirex being the best ship if its fixed, which is hard to control in a+ imo

as for lower classes, sol, altima, piranha prototype is the best ship for it which is also hard to control, but the rest are all feisar prototype for C-A classes which is a easy controlling ship

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    ...for lower classes, sol, altima, piranha prototype is the best ship for it...
    I have to disagree here, Pir-hana Speed is best for Sol and Altima in C-class at least. But that's probably personal preference as with most things

nu9get Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JFthebestJan View Post
    I have to disagree here, Pir-hana Speed is best for Sol and Altima in C-class at least. But that's probably personal preference as with most things
    when he said sol and altima, i think he was referring to a or a+

Be able to choose the same ship in split screen

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

you can? i just tried it myself and it works to pick the same ship?

Ok, great! When I tried when I first put my game in I tried to pick two feisar speed ships and it would not work. I'll try again tonight

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

I think they should add a special tab or verbiage somewhere that explains the hidden stats once you platinum the game. It's b*lls4!t to still be guessing some 9 years later. I mean we know some, but it would be nice to see. It's the least they could do too and that is a secret I actually might keep