Thread: Wishlist of small features/changes in omega

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

1/ Unlock Syncopia, Corridon 12, Mallovol and the last I can't remember for speed lap, TT, and even races (including online). No need of textures, it's fine like this... just need to add weapons pad.
    I know it won't happen, but still it's a doable thing not requiring a lot of efforts.

2/ Give HD ships the same stats as Fury ones. HD ships are useless because Fury ones have better stats (and red HD Icaras looks so cool).

3/ Give a damn turbo for SL and TT in 2048 for god sake! I've found myself doing pure racing on Sol in multiplayer and I didn't have any idea where using the boost since I can't pratice offline !!!!

4/ Since we don't have the custom soundtrack (and no, via USB, it's really not the same since the music never stops and you don't have the sound effects), let us at least deactivate the tracks we don't want. I think it's WO Pulse that had this feature.

5/ Would be too much work, but too bad we can't get ghosts/replays of top 1000 records for each track.

6/ If one day a sequel is being developed, get rid of stupid combats and the false good-idea of discipline-oriented ships from 2048. WipEout is a racing game with weapons, not a shooting game in ships.
    Also, consider an evolution for the classes... everyhting below rapier speed is damn boring (and I'm not even a good racer).
    Last edited by Temet; 27th July 2017 at 11:10 AM.