Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I Got One of Those Awesome Tigron K-SVR Media Kits

Timezone
    GMT -5

Absolutely jealous, but quite happy that it went to a real fan of the series. Congrats, man.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Thanks!

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Has anyone ever seen a tigron press kit on ebay yet?

also how many of them exist? 50? 100?

edit: just 20 exists based on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yFxBXTEcw8
    Last edited by Racingfan; 19th August 2017 at 03:57 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

I've kept a bit of a lookout for them, but nothing has really turned up. My understanding is that the quantity is QUITE low, and that they were handed out with considerably more discretion than the press kits. The Chances of acquisition for fans of the series seems very grim indeed. On the off-chance that someone does run across one for sale, you can fully expect them to pay through the nose for one; sellers know they're rare, and the demand is high.

My wish is that, at some point, nearly all of them will be in the possession of members of this board/devoted fanbase, and that their owners will bring them together for a single picture, as if to simulate a Tigron garage or assembly line.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

EDIT: THEY DO HAVE A SERIAL NUMBER, MINE IS 001 OF 023! Which means I have the first media kit ever made out of 23!

I got extremely lucky to get mine as a total of 789 people retweeted Playstation UK's Tigron twitter competition. I had a 1 in 788 chance of winning, but it seems the wipeout gods smiled upon me ^^
    I'm gonna take some more photos of my media kit at some point, if anyone wants any specific pictures of the kit (close up on the model, inside the stand etc) just give me a shout and I'll put it in my album.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 19th August 2017 at 11:42 AM.