Thread: Omega Collection Platinum Roadblocks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -6

whelp, I guess it's back to Speed lap to adjust...

Quote Originally Posted by Doppel View Post
    You don't need to elite pass all A+ challenges to get "Elite Completist". A+ and Prototype challenges don't count towards it, but you'll need to Elite pass all prototype challenges for "Prototype".

Good news are you only need to elite pass a single race to unlock "Speed Thrills" trophy.

I think Sol is probably the easiest track to do it. Here's my video and it wasn't stellar by any means. I played it very safe, only taking the last shortcut.

*video snipped*

Note that it seems like AG-S Speed is actually the fastest in A+ class despite the stats. You should definitely give that ship a try if you're having problems with AI straight up.
    I actually already got the Speed Thrills trophy (I got Sol as well, but I later nabbed Metro Park by a lucky Missile impact), but I decided to get Elite pass on all the A+ challenges just as a sort of skill milestone achievement. only Prototype Challenge I haven't Elite Passed is the one I haven't unlocked yet, The Pir-hana Prototype.

I also read on another thread that, apparently, Acceleration is a hidden stat in 2048 for some odd reason, and the AG systems speed has the best, so while it's not the fastest outright, it's able to maintain its top speed, whereas others aren't able to... or, something like that... if it were the case, it would make some sense, in a way.
    Last edited by Unison_Phoenix; 25th July 2017 at 03:31 AM.