Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WipeoutZone Member Challenges

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

I have a challenge for you guys, kind of 'wipEoutZone.com trophies' remasterd.

Tournament Ace (Pro Edition)
    Win every race of an 8 race tournament on elite difficulty in 2048 at D-Class (Venom) using Feisar Prototype.
    The races must be 8 different tracks in any order, Capital Reach and Sol aren't allowed!

Tested this myself, absolutely impossible!
    Seriously, this is ULTRA hard.
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 5th August 2017 at 04:59 AM.

PSN ID
    Revolucion070

Absolutely possible!
    It may be really hard but it is far from impossible.

First, I practised by having a single race on every track of a tourney (to avoid replaying by already having strategies for every track), then hopped into a tournament, eventually passed the challange at first attempt!

Unfortunately due to 30 minutes recording time limit the part when I set everything up is cut but everything should be clear from the races themself.

Anyways, I did second attempt after changing the limit to 60 minutes (with racebox settings captured too, so nobody would doubt that I did the challange fair). Suprisingly, this one went considerably worse than the first one (still passing but much more scratches etc. when racing).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxbwgvffkRs

First vid should be active about 2 hours after posting (the main one), the second one (the one in a link) - about 5. Sorry but my lightspeed 1Mb upload connection really can't do much more :/.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

im sry to say it, but that's not elite AI. i'll do a video to show how to setup elite AI. as soon as you switch to 2048 it resets to novice.

PSN ID
    Revolucion070

It seemed too easy all this time
    As said, it wasn't necessarily entirely easy but it wasn't like you said "impossible", even though I'm not even a pro.

Sry for the confusion but how could I know that there is some other method and the settings don't stay when you change the mode (well, speed class stays the same - that's why D-Class is accessible, so why the AI difficulty would change, if speed class doesn't?)?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

I don't know why it's changing, but it can be locked to Elite. First go to Racebox, select Single Race, select Elite, start the event. After the loading is complete quit back to main menu, now Elite is locked and the game is ready to kick your A S S

PSN ID
    Revolucion070

Still, absolutely possible!
    But this this time, it was HARD for real. Difficulty level was... A S S kickin' good (punning the KFC slogan ).

It took few more tries than before and I generally had a lot of luck (seen on the vid) to pass the challange so quickly; completing it is... 'Adrenalin amplified' for real!

PSN ID
    Revolucion070

That "Danger" Sign Ain't For Nothin'! Challange

Pass:
    Win Altima A+ Challange being the last man standing (others can be eliminated in other circumstances than your fire).
    Elite Pass [I am the danger?]:
    Win Altima A+ Challange being the last man standing, eliminating every other opponent by yourself.

Qirex Prototype highly recommended, if not necessary.
    Generally really fun challange, and a great stress reliever too! [though you might need a few attempts in order to succed]
    My elite pass:
    Last edited by Revo; 22nd February 2018 at 10:11 PM. Reason: spacing added before video