Thread: WipEout Series Music Youtube playlist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -6

Default WipEout Series Music Youtube playlist

Hello everyone. Iv'e created a Youtube playlist compiling all music tracks from every version of every WipEout game. Read the playlist description for more details. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...PKoezIOmirDiRW

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2

This is awesome. Thank you.

I gotta say that I think the Omega Collection soundtrack on the whole is solid. The more I listen to it, the more I want to listen to it. It might even be my favourite soundtrack yet.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

Has to be a generational thing... I reckon Omega's OST is a complete trainwreck, to put it lightly.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

I didn't like Omega's playlist myself (maybe like one or two songs I liked from there if I am honest) and to top it off, no custom music due to Sony's policy.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 21st June 2017 at 10:51 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Pime_Taradox234

Yeah, I tried to like Omega's soundtrack but the majority of it is unremarkable for me. At least there's the Media Player.

And also thanks for the playlist, it reminds me that I still need to put the Saturn exclusive stuff from 1/2097 in my big Wipeout and Friends playlist (featuring stuff from Gran Turismo, Demolition Racer, Rage Racer, Kinetica, Extreme-G 3 and others ).
    Last edited by Force Ten; 21st June 2017 at 11:25 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Or post production music if you're like me who uses video editing.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2

Generational? Cause I'm 40?

Timezone
    GMT -6

Glad you like it. =) If you notice that i missed a spot, tell me and i'll fix it. I didn't include Carnival XIII by Breeder because it was only in the WipEout fusion demo.

You can use a USB drive to play any custom music on PS4 with no ads. (Including CoLD SToRAGE)

Here's how to do it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kc81GaBoLE
    Last edited by PureSpeed7; 22nd June 2017 at 03:12 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

If anyone is interested, I have amassed a lot of good more modern DnB stuff (heavy bass with a slight Photek flavor to it). A lot of these tracks seemessly integrate with the Deadmau5 remix and the track from Dillion and NGTMRE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by amplificated View Post
    Has to be a generational thing... I reckon Omega's OST is a complete trainwreck, to put it lightly.
    I miss the classic tracks from Orbital, FSOL, Underworld and Photek myself. But most of those groups don't exist anymore sadly. I didn't mind the original Wipeout soundtrack either (I mean, how do you compete with "Messij" afterall?). But I have my race playlists and my "in the car" playlists. I feel that more of the modern stuff gets on my in car playlist. Of course I am and will always be a house-head.