Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: WO Omega Collection - Random questions that do not need their own thread.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

For the record, this is online and not the AI. The AI ALWAYS wins in a collision. That is a given. Still, I have no problem with the elite AI. They are indeed programmed to be rocks, but they are also programmed to be incredibly predictable.

I hadn't considered the shield stat correlation. That seems quite plausible Tug. Though the incident I recall was on the bridge at Tech De Ra. I had near full shield, and just hit a speed pad. Some other guy swiped me as I was sideshifting to recover, and I bounced off track.

A brief note about collisions of any type on a Magstrip, it will take MUCH longer to recover even from cannon and swipes.

All this taken in to consideration, I think it would be a nice addition to have shield stats (not current shield amount) be related to how much you can stay on track. I would probably only use the Auricom prototype if it had better stats for this reason alone. But for HD, I would gladly switch to Piranha if I knew that it meant less getting thrown around on collisions.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    GBalao888

I've had this feeling playing the game, and that either the requirements, or the AI (even in Elite difficulty) has been way too easy, or maybe the physics has been slightly improved, or maybe it's the feeling of playing the game with the DualShock 4. Any theories or ideas why it's so much easier than the originals (HD, Fury and 204?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

You have to remember that this is relative though. For me, I just got better. I remember the Elite AI being difficult a while ago, but now I don't even think about it.

New pilots don't have the practice though, and are not past the learning curve yet. Elite AI is easy when you are getting top 10 times. Not so much when you are struggling to learn the tracks though. I've noticed more barrel rolls, more effective weapon use, and more strategic us of pickups. I don't think the AI is easier, and I would argue it is more difficult. However I don't really notice, and I suspect you may not either. That does not apply for new pilots though.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2

Does anyone in Canada or the U.S. need a Van Uber code? I have a spare. PM me if you can use it. I'll update this message when it's been claimed.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Quote Originally Posted by dontmindlosing View Post
    Does anyone in Canada or the U.S. need a Van Uber code? I have a spare. PM me if you can use it. I'll update this message when it's been claimed.
    Best random question that doesn't need a thread ever, lol! I hope it goes to good use!

Any chance it would work in Australia?

I missed out on V

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

DLC's are region locked, so no

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Kurlija

It might be of use to someone with a 2nd hand copy, since every NA copy comes with V included via code.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2

^ That's what I figure. Still got the code for anyone in Canada/US who needs it.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

^ That's what I figure. Still got the code for anyone in Canada/US who needs it.
    Dude. Hype it up to a friend. Be like "if you buy a digital copy, I'll toss in a free ship!"

How did you get two by the way? Curious.