Thread: WO Omega Collection - Random questions that do not need their own thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Question WO Omega Collection - Random questions that do not need their own thread.

Since HD/Fury and 2048 had these threads I thought its logical to have one for omega collection. This thread is for asking questions that can be easily answered without the need to post an entirely new thread about it.
    For example if the question can be answered with a single post and there is no real discussion that can be developed from it, it belongs here.

So I'll kick us off by asking how come sometimes the exhaust trails change colour in some HD races? Sometimes fury ships have the blue exhaust trail while HD ships have red trails (and vice versa). Any ideas that can quench my curiosity?

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

probably a glitch

the zone ship in hd/fury vita version had the same glitch

not sure about other ships on vita version, its such a terrible version that i forgot 99% of it

PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

This seems to be a bug with the trails at the moment (at least, its been posted in the Glitches thread repeatedly ).

Asking a question of my own, I'm currently writing a redux of the WipEout timeline, but I don't really know where to post it here on WipeoutZone. Should I post it in the Omega section, or the WipEout fanfiction section?

Also sorry if i'm asking in the wrong place.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

That would belong in the FanFiction section since it is related to the lore of the series

PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

Cheers for the quick reply

PSN ID
    fraki7456

Alright I've got one.

Anyone notice when playing 2048 online, some name tags appear orange while others stay white? Anyone know why this is?

@Fraki,

Ive wondered that a lot whilst playing the online of 2048 on vita.
    It seemed that whenever you had a challenge like "hit a specific player with a weapon", then this specific player's name would turn orange. However it was very buggy and sometimes there were orange names at random.

I havent played a lot of online 2048 in the omega collection and cant recall if there are any orange names as well.

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Quote Originally Posted by Fraki View Post
    Alright I've got one.

Anyone notice when playing 2048 online, some name tags appear orange while others stay white? Anyone know why this is?
    I believe, it shows you a player that killed you the last time.