Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The making of the Tigron K-SVR

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Honestly, I don't think I play with any other skin when I take Tigron out for a spin. The black and yellow skin just works so perfectly.

PSN ID
    Manhandz69

Quote Originally Posted by Ace3000 View Post
    Honestly, I don't think I play with any other skin when I take Tigron out for a spin. The black and yellow skin just works so perfectly.
    Here's an extra bit of trivia for you. That skin was designed by Dan Cook, who has worked on a ton of wipeout games, including fusion were he designed the original Tigron! So hes come full circle now.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

As a designer myself this was a great read (I saw the reddit post you made for this). Great stuff. Please ask the dev to make a WO Omega Collection physical art book (that ideally includes some of your work on Tigron)!

PSN ID
    Manhandz69

Quote Originally Posted by BlackReign View Post
    As a designer myself this was a great read (I saw the reddit post you made for this). Great stuff. Please ask the dev to make a WO Omega Collection physical art book (that ideally includes some of your work on Tigron)!
    Glad you like it. So, what do you design? do you have a website?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Quote Originally Posted by Mooney View Post
    Glad you like it. So, what do you design? do you have a website?
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm a motion designer and head of the graphics team for a TV show call Through The Decades. Nothing super exciting and the demo is older. My site's old but I'll share it when I get it updated.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Congrats on the new design. I love it.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    gmrtom7

Hey Mooney, read your article and found it really cool to hear about your process! I'm a designer as well (UX and games, mainly), but I'm trying to crack 3D modelling as of recent. Would you have any advice or tips for someone in my position who's looking to get better at modelling?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace3000 View Post
    I totally agree!

PSN ID
    Manhandz69

Quote Originally Posted by gmrtom7 View Post
    Hey Mooney, read your article and found it really cool to hear about your process! I'm a designer as well (UX and games, mainly), but I'm trying to crack 3D modelling as of recent. Would you have any advice or tips for someone in my position who's looking to get better at modelling?
    Practice! not what you want to hear I'm sure, but its the only way to improve, keep at it.
    Last edited by infoxicated; 2nd October 2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Missing quote tags made it confusing as heck!