Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: The making of the Tigron K-SVR

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    PSN ID
    Manhandz69
    Posts
    31

    Default The making of the Tigron K-SVR

    Hey all,

    Here is a breakdown of the work i did on the Tigron for the Omega collection, enjoy!

    http://www.cleverbeans.co.uk/tigron-design/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Paris/Hobart
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Loved reading your article, great insight!

    I hope you’ll get to design dozens (well yeah, literally dozens) of new ships in the next WipEout game

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    PSN ID
    Manhandz69
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdHoc View Post
    Loved reading your article, great insight!

    I hope you’ll get to design dozens (well yeah, literally dozens) of new ships in the next WipEout game
    me too!!! loved doing this, cheers.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bergamo, Italy
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    nicpelu
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Thank you Mooney, it was very interesting reading about the creation of the Tigron Ship and to see some of the sketches. The result is definitely amazing! It would be cool to see the same for the Van-Über ship.
    Well, thanks for sharing!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Oh, that's awesome. When you see the ships in the game, you can only imagine the thought that went into their design--but to hear all about it first-hand is so interesting and makes me love the designs even more. More of these kinds of entries, please!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Timezone
    GMT -10
    PSN ID
    Riamusama
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Beautiful designs. Tigron has a nice combination of rugged, sleek, and mean styles. The only reason my loyalty with the team is so low is that I'm getting the skins for all the other teams first. I do love the way it looks and flies. Great job, Mooney.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    manolis_angel
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Now it is an old Russian rocket tank instead of a MiG-21. I still like it though. Try making a new FEISAR ship, they haven't changed the design since 2097.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    PSN ID
    feisar_2097
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Nice one mooney

    awesome reading it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, UK
    PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    Great read, especially the design process leading up to what we see today. Bloody good work!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    PSN ID
    Manhandz69
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dontmindlosing View Post
    Oh, that's awesome. When you see the ships in the game, you can only imagine the thought that went into their design--but to hear all about it first-hand is so interesting and makes me love the designs even more. More of these kinds of entries, please!
    Well if Sony ever want to do another game, and somehow I get to work on it, i would love to do more and share what I can. Cheers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasalom View Post
    Beautiful designs. Tigron has a nice combination of rugged, sleek, and mean styles. The only reason my loyalty with the team is so low is that I'm getting the skins for all the other teams first. I do love the way it looks and flies. Great job, Mooney.
    Thank you!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of Temtesh View Post
    Now it is an old Russian rocket tank instead of a MiG-21. I still like it though. Try making a new FEISAR ship, they haven't changed the design since 2097.
    If you look very closely at the front of the central chassis, you will notice a huge air intake there. That was our little homage to the MIG, it's not as round, more angular but that was our little nod to it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    Nice one mooney

    awesome reading it
    My pleasure

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Great read, especially the design process leading up to what we see today. Bloody good work!
    Thank you, so glad you guys like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •