4 10.53%
  • Empire Climb

5 13.16%

Thread: Favourite 2048 Track

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Favourite 2048 Track

Hi All,

Just for a bit of fun.. could everyone vote for their favourite 2048 Track...

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Altima

very good for barrel rolls, huge crazy drop and just so fun to race on

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Subway for me! I love the environment, multiple paths and plethora of speed pads and barrel roll spots. Seeing the light from the exhaust trails in the tunnels and echo's from the engine whining up is also really cool.
    I also love Empire climb, Altima and Sol.

Looking at the current poll I'm the only who loves Subway

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Empire Climb. Not the most inventive track design from a racing perspective, but racing up a skyscraper just doesn't get boring!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Altima, Capital Reach, Downtown & Subway top the other remaining ones, but picking a favourite is tough

Altima is incredibly fun, but shield energy is always a problem, especially if you have a turbo and you want to hold onto it to make good use of it, instead of just on a straight-ish path
    Capital Reach, unlike most people, is still an incredibly fun track to me, it's super satisfying to hit all those speed pads in the tunnels, the bridge is also really fun with all the different path options it gives you (and the most beneficial one, being a combination of them!)
    Downtown, not sure what it is about this one, but it appeals a lot to me, I like the tunnels, the lighting, the barrel rolls, but it also provides a ton of boost roll opportunities, just a really fun track
    Downtown Fun track for casual racing, has a bunch of barrel roll opportunities and plenty weapon pads to recharge, the starting section is a bit boring however, with its wide and rather bare/ non-eventful track

I guess the real battle is between Altima & Subway, so i'll go with Subway to balance the votes out (but also because i really dislike the lack of pads on Altima)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Kurlija

Just reached Sol in the campaign and I have to say it's my favourite of them all, followed closely by Altima. Been having a blast with both