Thread: Tips for Old People with Bad Reflexes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

So the zones are definitely harder. But also the zones do not match up either from game. I can consistently hit super zen on all of the hd fury tracks no problem, which is zone 42 I think? But that is about as far as I go on non pure 4 zone tracks and a few tracks I know well and anulpha which was meant to be a zone track anyway.

In 2048 though I was getting to just zone 30 on my first try in the campaign and I can pretty consistently get to zone 45 now having done 2048 a few days now. I just need more practice but there is an elite pass zone race on Altima that worries me: zone 70. I know that was not on the vita version. I'm positive.

That will likely be the last elite pass I get. The combat challenges seem easier though.

I'll check to see if the brake settings make a difference. I kept mine at 100% for both games in the past.

*Update*
    Finally got the Completist award. Not elite though. I'm literally missing all the elite zone stuff. But in the process I unlocked the Piranha Speed, which seems to work better for me on zone. This brings up a question: Are zone ships the same in terms of stats like HD was, or do the stats affect the way it handles? I've had much better luck with the Piranha, and got within 1 zone of elite passing the zone challenge on 2048, and got up to 62 on Sol.

I have not much advice to offer here unfortunately unless my Piranha theory turns out to be true. This sucks for people with waning reflexes (I think I may just need glasses).

@skythian, bad news my friend, Sol's elite pass is 75 zones. I'm going to get it eventually. 55% progress on Transcendence.
    Last edited by mannjon; 15th June 2017 at 03:50 AM.