I did the tech de ra detonators first try. In fact the second one I finished it ... :/

As for being on topic: I don't think the medals for Zone are different in HD/Fury. The medals in the lattermost grids (I can't remember the name of the one in HD, but Aftermath in Fury definitely) may have been changed; the Gold for Syncopia is 50, but most of the others I remember being in the 20-30 range and being super-easy to get without much trouble.

The pass/elite passes for 2048 have definitely been toughened; a friend of mine who owns both Omega and 2048 on Vita confirmed that, for example, the zone requirements for Rockwell Stadium are 20/30 on Vita, but the elite pass on Omega is 60.

That's not what you wanted to hear, I know. :'( But at least you know what to expect now. HD/Fury is generally very easy in Zone, save for a few end-game ones. 2048 is far, far tougher.

As for airbrake sensitivity, the description is misleading. Lowering the value actually makes the airbrakes *more* sensitive (think of the number as being 'how far you have to pull the trigger down before the airbrakes reach full lock). 10% means you only need to press 10% of the way to get full airbrake strength, 50% means half way, 100% means all the way. I don't know how it affects side-shifting.

Having the value higher might help for Zone, imo, since it's easier to modulate the precise amount of airbraking required for cornering, and generally you only need to apply the same amount regardless of the zone (The turning response increases with speed, which is why on a few tracks it's possible to complete them using only airbrakes for steering). It should help at the least with making sure you don't steer too hard, but might take some practice. ((At the end of the day it comes down to personal preference, really.))