Thread: How to reach Rank 50?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Default How to reach Rank 50?

I've done Elite Pass on all events in the campaign now including the 10 A+-races. I'm halfway through Rank 47 but the problem is that EPs for the events are really low now! I did a Zone 130 on Sol which took me a good 21 minutes and that only gave me 7400 EP. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to gain EP effectively to reach Rank 50? There is a trophy for it plus you unlock the Pirhana Prototype which I would like to race online with. Which Rank were you on when you had Elite Pass on everything?

PSN ID
    bigsnake009

I was wanting to start a thread about this too because I've ran into the same problem, pretty annoying.

If you don't mind sitting around for a while then an exploit on Sol that allows you to respawn over a bunch of boost pads over and over again still exists, JabbaJaw has a video of that here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKe6j8ubcDA

nu9get Guest

i didn't post this cus maybe wasn't good to do it here on forums, but since it's public whatever

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

My rank actually goes down after some doing some events, weird. Gets annoying after a while seeing something like rank 46 then after the next race you're back on rank 45.

It takes a while to accumulate. I let it run at nighttime when I wasn't playing (will the PS4 overheat?). I don't have it yet, still waiting, but on 2048, you have to start at rank 22 or so. I also don't think I did that until all my progress was lost once, but my memory is bad now so I'm not 100% sure

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    BurnoutSonicGmng

The best I way I found out with grinding to rank 50 was to play the Capital Reach A+ Challenge. It's 10 laps, features lots of boost and weapon pads for the XP, many chances to barrel roll...
    With AG-Systems Speed, avg. XP per race was around 6000. Other option would be to play Zone on Empire Climb with AG-Systems Prototype, but IMO, you can earn the same amount of XP in the challenge in a much shorter time than by playing one round of Zone. It might take some time but playing the A+ Challenge is still faster and more efficient than running Zone Mode.

Also, I was around Rank 46-47 with all Elite Passes. Your ranks may vary depending on your performance and attempts on 2048's Campaign. If you're stuck on something you may have more XP than someone else when you finally pass the event.
    Last edited by BurnoutSonic; 10th June 2017 at 11:53 PM. Reason: More info