Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2

Default Ideas for an Omega Collection expansion

Because why not?

If ever there were to be an expansion to Omega Collection, I'd love to see the following tracks from Pulse added:
    1. De Konstruct
    2. Platinum Rush
    3. Fort Gale
    4. Basilico

What would you want to see in an Omega Collection expansion?

PSN ID
    Silverstream001

I'd love to see Fort Gale included as that was my favourite Pulse track and a big miss from HD & Fury. Three other picks would be Sinucit and Staten Park from Pure, and Outpost 7 from Pulse.

This probably won't be a popular idea but what about bringing back G-Tech as a team? Or would that cause problems given the Good Technology similarities?

PSN ID
    WipEout_F7200

I would love to see all the tracks left out from Pure & Pulse including the DLC stuff. Also a ship editor.
    Then perhaps a funtion that alows 2048 ships with HDfury ship races.
    Plus a few new/old weapons

Some Game themed tracks & ships too. For example Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted...

The thing i most defintally wanna see is a mode featuring the future race cars found in the 2048 intro... even better a mode with all the race types (old car, F1 car, future cars) you see in 2048's intro. It would help people make more sence of the intro IMO.

Menu themes.
    Option to stop certain music from playing like in pure/pulse.

A "old school mode" which features a play style back from Wip3out including the old way of start boosting, no barrel roles and PSone graphics tracks (or hd remasterd)...

Challenges - I know we have the 2048 stuff, but challenges for each team... forexampe 10 challenges each (and a trophy) and these would include doing the following:
    - 1 lap wins
    - Excute (number) of barrel roles
    - hit (number) of speed pads
    - destroy a ship or (number)
    - Win race
    - Beat target time (similar to Beat Zico)
    - get a Perfect lap or (number) of perfect laps.
    - One on One
    - 1% shield challenge - involves winning a race where you have 1 hp left on your ship, no weapons to aborbe, AI may or may not have weapons.
    - Zone challenge.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

On the right side of 2050 campaign there's an inactive arrow. Make it active with a 2051 campaign (to fill the gap with 2048 and wipeout the first ) and 2 brand new tracks and challenges

PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

If we're talking DLCs, I'd vote for De Konstruct, Citta Nuova, Arc Prime, and Sebenco Peak for returning tracks, although I think they'd need to be in the style of WipEout HD rather than HD/Fury. Also, a music pack DLC would be great (think WipEout PurE)

I would 100% sink money into Omega Collection DLC, and I think it would boost sales from people who didn't buy because there wasn't anything "new" in the remaster.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Gemini dam to omega please