Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New WipEout Clothing Merch incoming!

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Default New WipEout Clothing Merch incoming!

Playstation Gear is coming soon with new WipEout clothing!

https://www.playstation-gear.com/en/brands/wipeout

Hope us in the USA can buy it, too!

I dig, thanks. They look better than the InsertCoin ones.

Unfortunately they don’t specify if it’s screen printing, transfer printing (worst method) or direct to garment (DTG, best method).

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

I'm sooooo gonna get this :d

hopefully the shipping isnt too expensive!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Aureales (previously El__Cho)

Oh dear, why there's not an Auricom shirt?

RIP me...

Timezone
    GMT -6

wait... so there's ONLY FX350 logo and FEISAR logo shirts? Better than nothing I guess... =\

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Is this limited btw? can i wait two more weeks and get this no problem? because i want all later

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Just letting you guys know that the merch is now on sale! I've already bought my FEISAR shirt

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Pime_Taradox234

Despite my love of Piranha and Qirex I've always had a soft spot for Feisar's color scheme and Pepsi-like logo. Will pick that up whenever I can! (yay more importing )

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

I just hope they'll ship to the states! I have an email into them, and will post the results when they respond.

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Update:
    I just heard back from Playstation Gear, and the news isn't good. Read below.
    ============
    Hi Ben

Thanks for contacting PlayStation Gear.

To ensure the best possible customer experience we are currently operating in the UK, France and Germany.

We continue to explore the possibility of expanding the PlayStation Gear store availability but have nothing to announce at this time.

==========
    I'll email them back for clarification, but at the moment, it looks like we're screwed, unless I import, as the American Playstation Gear site still lists nothing.

Come on, Sony. Be nice to the USA for a change...

I’ll be in Paris at the end of July until the 9th August, so I could potentially redirect merch overseas for you. But last time I sent a package to the US, it was close to €50 (arguably, it was quite a big box).

If you’re interested let me know and maybe we can sort something out.

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

I found the head of Playstation Gear for Europe on Twitter, explaining that I'm a big WipEout fan with a location problem. I live in the USA.

It really, really irks me how this game gets ignored by everyone here. I've been doing my part, of course. I've spent a bit over $100 for a $40 game, and I don't even have a PS4 to play it on yet! Anyway, we'll see what he says.

All we want to do is give Sony (MORE) money after all. Why make it harder for us?

Timezone
    GMT -5

It's not difficult to arrange international shipping to meet customer need. If they don't want to make money, then screw 'em. Take your business to RedBubble, or wherever, and let them incur the loss of potential sales.

I've been here for this series since the first Wipeout was only pictures in a magazine, and a CG demo in a kitschy movie about hacking. Since then, Sony has done absolutely #*&%-all to see that support for the series is anywhere near equal on both sides of the pond. Between having to bend over backwards for DLC content in handhelds, having to buy a game two or three times via import to get region-specific packaging, and now seeing a UK-only giveaway for the Tigron model, it has become pretty clear that Wipeout is essentially a single-region series that releases outside of EU as more of a formality than anything.

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

I just wish they wouldn't justify doing nothing over here by saying "Oh, but it doesn't sell here!". But if they put forth the same effort over here that Playstation UK does, it'd sell like crazy!

As it is, they have nobody to blame but themselves.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

woah, only 3 countries for shipping?

scalpers paradise

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

International shipping is legit murder though. I had a tiny box sent from LA and shipping it cost close to £30 on import/customs fees alone. For something the size of a friggin' USB thumbstick. Jeesh.

They really should get their heads out their asses and just get a US-stationed facility, though, because it's dumb how many Wipeout fans there are in the states that they keep ignoring. Then again it's happened both ways for me (plenty of amazing things that have been US-only -_-), so it's not just Wipeout.

Saying that I've got some friends in LA I might need to buy a few for. Will have to see. :/

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

That's just it, they DO have a US facility! They just haven't stocked any WipEout stuff! No excuse, Sony!

Timezone
    GMT -5

Yeah, this really sucks. They even advertised it on the US blog...

The only option is a package forwarding service which would cost a ton.

If you can bring yourself to trust me, I'll be in Paris end of July/until 9th August. I'd send the items to your address overseas and would only ask you to send me the price of delivery via PayPal.

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Oh, I trust ya AdHoc. And I may end up taking you up on your offer. I guess that my point is, that I shouldn't have to go through such lengths to get this stuff. Sony should be eager to take my money themselves, you know?