Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New WipEout Clothing Merch incoming!

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    omf

Can anyone who has received the shirts comment on the materials? I personally dislike the heavy cotton used in many promo shirts and prefer thinner material, so I'm curious about these. Thanks!
    (And speaking of the lack of attention the series gets outside the U.K., I notice that there are zero online tournaments going on in Omega Collection outside the EU region. )
    Last edited by Kaelef; 3rd July 2017 at 04:30 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Kalef! Another American!!! Race me sometime: mannjon

We won't likely get official shirts here, but there is a site I came across that has non-official stuff. If I can find it, I'll post the details.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    omf

Hi! You'll have to give me a little while to get re-acquainted with piloting these things... I don't think I'd pose much of a challenge to anyone right now!

Timezone
    GMT -6

Quote Originally Posted by mannjon View Post
    Ugh, ce la vie. No steel book. No tshirts. No competition and no love.

Congratulations! You are now officially the closest pilot to me in the US!

Actually know what? This is some bullsnizzle. I'm going to start making original designs that don't have the logo and screen print them myself. There is a place near here I can do that on the cheap and I can burn my own screens. One if the perks of having worked as a professional tshirt designer before. You guys start sending ideas and I'll try to get some illustrations done up before choosing a few to make.

Since these will be skating a thin line between being boot leg shirts, if I can afford it I will provide these for FREE to anyone I can ship to affordably.

*Edit*
    So... I came up with a few shirts that could be screenprinted easily. I have this in another post that is more on topic for those purposes.
    Are you still making these things? I'd like a FEISAR shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelef View Post
    Can anyone who has received the shirts comment on the materials?
    I can only comment on the Feisar shirt. It's not see-through, but I would say it's not a very thick shirt. The fabric is not as smooth as game shirts I have imported from the US. The print is quite thick and has a slightly rough texture to it.