Thread: Weapon Systems in Omega

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Weapon Systems in Omega

Hello all, did you miss me?

So MetaKraken's asked if I was going to re-work my profiles for the teams with the new update, wasn't so sure but one thing that has got my head going is that there's at least some evidence of tech sharing amongst the teams in the Omega edition of HD-Fury.

For those out of the loop, in 2048, the five teams all had a weapons system announcer unique to the team - British Male for FEISAR, American Male for Auricom, Russian Male for Qirex, Brazilian Female for Pir-hana and Japanese Female for AG-Systems. These voices have been carried across to the new edition, but they've also been shared out amongst the other teams. Some of which invalidates my previous rivals head canons, so maybe I will have to work over my files once more. Here are what I've picked up on so far.

FEISAR Systems (British Male):
    FEISAR (European Union)
    Assegai Developments (South Africa)
    The Icaras Project (United Kingdom)

AG-S Systems (Japanese Female):
    AG-Systems (Japan)
    Triakis Industries (Australia)
    Mirage MAGEC

(United Arab Emirates)

Auricom Systems (American Male):
    Auricom Originals (United States of America)
    Harimau

International (Malaysia)

Qirex Systems (Russian Male):
    Qirex Research And Development (Russia)
    EG-X Technologies (Finland/China)

Pir-Hana Systems (Brazilian Female):
    Piranha Advancements (Brazil)
    Goteki 45 (Polynesian Islands)

Van-Uber Systems (German Male):
    Van-Uber Racing (Germany)

Tigron Systems (Deeper-voiced Russian Male):
    Tigron Enterprises (Russia)

So one thing I'm not going to be able to do is claim that Icaras and FEISAR are at loggerheads as much if Icaras is using Feisar tech, but the biggest change to the canon I wrote is that AG-Systems and Triakis are now in bed together. One thing I'm not sure about though is Van-Uber, it doesn't sound like any of the other male teams, but it seems a bit odd to have a unique set of voice lines exclusively for a DLC team. Am I just hearing things? Thoughts and comments below.
    Last edited by Challenger #001; 11th June 2017 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Tigron has unique voice, added.