Thread: Omega Pack collection..sales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Default Omega Pack collection..sales

Is this Omega Pack collection release a success ?

In Europe it seems so.....those in the USA please report your findings

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlueWolf9498

I was getting full rooms constantly , and saw a good amount of other lobbies , and this was at night when most people needed to work in the morning. so it will only get better today.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Please sell well please sell well

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

I really hope it sells well! But it isn't getting any help over here.

IGN has given the game next to zero coverage, and nothing since the classic sleeve reveal. They didn't even mention the soundtrack live stream, never mentioned the final soundtrack list, and still don't have a review up.

Hard for a game to get popular when companies don't mention it. Sony should be pissed.

That said, I've done my part! Getting a Steelbook from Australia via Blackwiggle, and USA Physical and Digital releases. Nevermind that I currently lack a PS4 to play them on! WipEout games are always a day one purchase!

But yeah, while I'll encourage the few people I know who have PS4's to buy this, it needs media coverage here. (Sony HAS done a better job about this, but the USA still lags behind their efforts everywhere else.)
    Getting screwed out of the steelbook AND classic sleeve really doesn't help things, either.

That's my take.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    gmrtom7

Obviously I'm also hoping it succeeds! I'm feeling decently optimistic about this one; at least within my bubble in the enthusiast sphere, a lot of newcomers seem really into it. Hopefully that translates into decently mainstream appeal!