Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by multibodydynamics View Post
    Is that your own soundtrack? I don't have that ingame track.

Low shield warning beep impossible to hear.

Bombs barely visible (perhaps not a bug, but really annoying)
    The music you hear in my videos are indeed my own soundtrack, they were thrown in post-production since I'm not too keen on the in-game soundtrack.

I feel you about the low shield warning system. Best to keep an eye on it from time to time.

I have an Elite Pass on every Prototype Challenge but didn’t receive the PSN trophy

Anyone know how to solve this?

Cheers

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

One issue regarding leaderboards, if you set a record while being offline, it won't get uploaded when you're online again

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

I think it was already like this on PS3 (not 100% sure still...)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Play a session of whatever your record was about again, whilst being online, it should update to your best time
    If not, keep playing the game online, it'll update eventually

EDIT: Nope, i'm wrong
    Last edited by Cipher; 26th June 2017 at 06:12 PM.

You cannot choose the same ship in split screen 2048. This is a problem because the ships are so different, and people should be able to race with the ship they like.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

a list of glitches currently known into one post (may have missed some)

- Modesto reverse's mag strip disconnects you halfway through it (it should be like this from ps3 version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uDp7pyTQ9k
    - bombs are barely visable on tracks like moa therma, ubermall and sol 2. i also want to add lapsed bombs as well, although its not a glitch, but more of a design issue (example of a lapsed bomb here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCJMH-dVs9Q
    - Rarer badges like Photo finish, Comeback King no longer have priority over more common ones
    - Exhaust trail on HD and fury ships are glitched, HD ships sometimes show red exhaust and vice versa
    - during 2048 online tournament that have 2 or more races, you may hear podium sounds after a race
    - Weapon hints in 2048 online don't work if its set to on
    - Ghost ships visibility option in settings don't work if it's set to on
    - 2048's single race times have some glitched times (proof at first two leaderboards in 2048 campaign and single race downtown B class - cause unknown)
    - unity square has a falling glitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sao8HR6JUHs
    - Time spent for ships do not increase when playing online
    - Laps completed during campaign in 2048 don't count to track stats in 2048
    - not all ships start in ghosted mode during weapon on/off races meaning you can bump into afk pilots
    - sometimes there may be a glitch where the race turns dark like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_U0OdKGb0k but very rare (only seen it once)
    - joining a lobby may result in a error message even if the host has the same NAT type as yours (restarting the game may fix this)
    - random disconnects during a race
    - some flags like Switzerland is too huge, and some is too small like UK
    - sometimes when selecting a ship when joining a lobby, it may pick a random one after you selected yours (possible to play with van-uber even if you dont have the DLC)
    - in some ships like agility versions or piranha prototype while steering with a stick you may see the airbrakes open when you dont press the airbrake at all (not sure if this happens with dpad)
    - Friend leaderboards only shows one page
    Last edited by Racingfan; 27th June 2017 at 08:50 PM.

PSN ID
    VacuusVocis

I haven't yet unlocked the silver Fury skins, but I've noticed something relatively minor. I don't know if anyone else is seeing this.

Feisar Fury, Standard skin and Zone Battle skin, have a completely blank texture (no reaction to light, just pure blackness) on the rear of the port sidepod both in the ship selection screen and on track (click for images). Mostly an unimportant visual glitch rather than anything else, but worth noting.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Yo guys. I think there is something glitchy at the Wip3out HUD. That yellow arrow does not appear at all [bottom left section]. I ever only see a yellow bar, not an actual arrow like in Wip3out. See attachment.
    Speaking of it, can somebody explain to me what this thing should actually tell me? Where the G-Force currently exerts? Is this info of any use?

Attachment 10830

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

The yellow arrow is supposed to indicate upcoming turns ;-)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Ah thx

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Wrong cipher the yellow arrow indicates enemy racers behind you, it moves left, right, grows and shrinks in accordance to the position of the racer behind the craft

For example if the arrow shrinks in size, it means the racer is closing the gap and getting closer.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Fuuuuuuu!!!
    Then that's the second time I make that mistake god dammit!! Myy baaaaad >_<

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

I think I got a strange " bug " today, I was playing Zone Mode on Empire Climb, I noticed that after the first curve the game slowed a lot, but after some secs I could still play, then on second lap again in the same point it happened again, but this time for more time and when the game returned to a " normal state " I couldn't do anything, couldn't move ship, couldn't pause, couldn't press PS Button, I had to force shutdown PS4.

Can't post a video because as asaid, everything was blocked..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    Wrong cipher the yellow arrow indicates enemy racers behind you, it moves left, right, grows and shrinks in accordance to the position of the racer behind the craft

For example if the arrow shrinks in size, it means the racer is closing the gap and getting closer.
    Ah that makes even more sense. Still it's buggy for me, same for you guys?

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Idk whether it has been already mentioned, and if so, i apologize but apparently there are some bugs regarding the leaderbords.
    According to this video ( https://youtu.be/O08fB4d-bk0 )the global leaderbord doesn't always synchronize with the personal best. In this case it's even more a shame cause that time is fairly good, lol.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

She got that record whilst playing offline (we discussed it), which is why it didn't get sync'd, but I do agree that it should update after you hop online

@cleverbeans
    Could easily be done by adding an extra flag to save data records indicating whether the record's been synced or not and at game launch, whilst online, just iterate over all record data with this flag and push it to the servers.

If you're worried about people fiddling around with record data, create a hash based on the record data, store the hash inside the record data, and upon loading, compare the stored hash with the calculated one, this prevents most "hackers" from doing anything with record data, (if the "hacker" makes changes to the record data, the hash calculation will return a different result than the one that got calculated with the original data, indicating the file has been messed with), the "hacker" can still change the hash in the record data, but if they don't know the formula for the hash, they can't do anything (which is why the hash function should be hard to reverse engineer (read: not a simple addition))

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

the camera glitch is affected with icaras fury as well, in some rare cases it may zoom out way too much instead of zooming in like hd version of icaras

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

So in 2048, if you have a set of Mines when you use it when fly over another green weapon pad and get another set of Mines, it'll just vanish.

EDIT: Here's the video regarding this (plus something else as well):
    https://youtu.be/sQn2soWQMpo
    Last edited by Light Buster; 8th July 2017 at 04:50 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

This happens all the time to me, on PS3 i hadn't these issues.