Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 177

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital
    Posts
    315

    Default

    In online combat events weapons get absorbed instead of activating a short shield. This makes eliminations almost impossible and combat events take very long time since scores increase very slowly.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88
    Posts
    312

    Default

    It was a thing in 2048. You just had to hit them hard and fast for them to go down.

    Quote Originally Posted by nu9get View Post
    i think you are wrong, because there wasn't pure racing mode on vita's 2048....in pure racing mode you have infinite health and you cant die (Like time trials)
    Outside of Time Trial/Speed Lap, you can be eliminated. The very first race in the 2048 campaign was a no weapons race with every FEISAR model filling the grid. Initially, you can only choose the FEISAR Speed here since it was your first craft available. Barrel rolling still takes up shield energy and you can eliminate yourself if you were terrible at flying. However, you can come back and beat the race again with any craft you unlock from that point forward. The Qirex Prototype could sort of override this because if it's special ability, self-regenerating ammo for its mini-guns. This meant that in the VITA version of 2048, you can eliminate every single craft on the grid and you'll be rewarded with "The Unlucky 7" trophy. In Omega Collection, you can easily get the Double Kill trophy this way. And no I am not kidding you, give it a try.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11th June 2017 at 03:24 AM.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn
    Posts
    3,303

    Default

    2048 spectator crowds

    Not really a bug, but WOHD and WO2048 share the same textures for the spectator audience. This results in people wearing Goteki45 and Mirage shirts. I know, a minor thing probably not worth anyone’s time to swap the textures. I just cringed a bit when i noticed.
    And there’s also a flag at the starting grid literally saying „WipEout 2048”. Seems a bit out of place to spell out the game’s name in the game itself, but hey, that’s probably just me – doesn’t mess with the timeline though, so I guess that’s fine.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, UK
    PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ
    Posts
    3,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Barrel rolling still takes up shield energy and you can eliminate yourself if you were terrible at flying.
    Both of which are not the case with Pure Racing

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    PSN ID
    scalliano
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JFthebestJan View Post
    The game graphics are definitively way too bright on some occasions in zone mode 2048 and HD/Fury. HD/Fury in general is too bright, it 'hurts' my eyes, and makes some Speed Pads hard to see. I've set motion blur off, but it's still not comfortable for the eyes. On PS3 i could play the game for 10+ hours without any problems, now on PS4 i get tired very fast...
    I actually tested Omega 2048's Zone mode side-by-side with the Vita game on the same screen using Remote Play, just to make sure it wasn't my TV. Original 2048 was way easier to see. As far as HD Fury goes, I've only reached Subsonic or beyond on Syncopia, which wasn't too bad, but as I said before, the 2048 tracks really do suffer from being overbright in places. Hope they can remedy this in an update, because the rest of the game is spot on.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Israel
    Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Dont really know if its related tothe game or the sysyem, but this is the only game where I cant see any friends on leaderboards, yet they see me.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    PSN ID
    feisar_2097
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Hmm, Unbeatable was working fine in the beta...

    As this is potentially a bug, I'm going to merge this with the troubleshooting thread

    my friend just got the badge, and i still havnt got it after 6 or 7 tournaments

    however... i did get the badge for most turbo starts in a tournament

    photo finish is also glitched now, that one used to be a priority badge, but i got the badge for fastest lap instead

    i got comeback king yesterday, and you can still destroy your ship right before the finish line, but it doesnt work most of the time now

    btw is there a full list of badges here?

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bradbury Building
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan
    Posts
    873

    Default

    Regarding zone mode 2048 being too bright, it's definitively zone B,A,A+,M1. Please have a look at these zones.

    edit: Is there a specific reason why all zone themes of HD/Fury were changed color wise? It's not a bad thing though, i thought i just ask
    Two more things, i noticed there's no music equalizer anymore in HD/Fury zone mode, i guess it's because of the removed 'custom soundtrack' feature. Not a bad thing either.
    And the HUD isn't moving anymore when driving over a Speed Pad...

    edit 2: HD/Fury Zone Battle mode has a few zone themes which are way too bright, making it nearly impossible to judge where the next Zone Pad is located. Especially bad for newcomers, who don't know the tracks very well! My poor eyes again
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 12th June 2017 at 12:30 AM.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88
    Posts
    312

    Default

    They're still there, just changed up a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Both of which are not the case with Pure Racing
    I actually just heard about that in your tutorial video. I originally thought dmcclusky1234 was talking about the Double Kill trophy in Omega Collection being given to him as a mistake.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12th June 2017 at 06:32 AM.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Paris/Hobart
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Yeah, Zone in 2048 is all over the place. HD/Fury nails it in terms of visuals, it’s very clean and simple in comparison.

    Also, I just randomly fell through the ground in Zone Mode in 2048 on Capital Reach. And sometimes going close to the walls, the view glitches out of bounds for a second.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •