Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Quote Originally Posted by novide View Post
    Attachment 10763 The switzerlandflag is a bit big in the game. it looked better on PS3.
    Same with the flag of Germany. Can't provide a screenshot. Just trust me. )

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

I found a sound glitch in Detonator.

I did this a few times by accident but I'm unable to figure out how to replicate it or what's causing it, but sometimes after spamming bullets and reloading the firing sound will just loop indefinitely (like I'm holding down the fire button).

It stays that way until I either fire properly, or hit something. :/ I should've recorded it...

Just a quick note:

All the broken lap times from Single Race (and a few others) should now be removed.

Cheers

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Thanks chris, i noticed my --- times are gone

although... the glitch hasnt been 100% fixed in sr hd fury... as after the patch i noted my ranks on notepad, it went down by at least 10 ranks on all the ones i noted down in some days. i tried some things similar to what i did with --- times but it didn't register this time... maybe it can
    register lap times to the board randomly to the SR boards on hd fury? the glitched sr times on hd fury seems rarer now than before though

however... the 2048 single race campaign boards (first and second) races ain't removed yet

but i think theres a exploit somewhere for 2048 SR i notice at least 5-8 people on some single race boards with "micro" in name with glitched single race times out of maybe ...20?

i asked everyone how they got it but never got a reply

i tried to look for myself to get it to glitch, but never had any luck, tried many many possibilities but nope

my guess its something to do with the final lap, making the final lap not register to the final time for some reason.

edit: maybe sr hd fury been fixed? i havn't seen one glitched time yet.
    Last edited by Racingfan; 20th June 2017 at 07:59 PM.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Erm... oops?

PSN ID
    Pluslescute

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but I've been getting some sound glitches during zone races where the audio cuts out every so often throughout the race. I've only played while using headphones, so I'm not sure if the issue persists otherwise, but it has hurt my flow a few times, because of how off-putting it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Erm... oops?

This was on the original Vita game, it was on the list to fix, but it's literally 1 in a million to pull off.

(You can just fly to that exact spot and fall through the ground.. some dodgy collision mesh somewhere)

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

And I had to hit it in the lead just before the last lap on an A+ challenge...

I'd have rather have got next weeks lottery numbers with those odds if I'm honest!

PSN ID
    novide

could not race in a onlinegame... i have Nat-Type 2

a game before i was flying with AG-Systems but got the icon from Feisar in the leaderboard.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

yeah its a common glitch, happen to me many times when i select the ship and for some reason it switches to a different ship

a friend got the glitch with van uber and he doesnt have the dlc lol

edit: oh i saw that and remember that race, found it weird because i was the only one racing and the rest looked like they were afk

yeah never seen that happen before
    Last edited by Racingfan; 21st June 2017 at 01:47 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Alright, I can also confirm that the Syncopia glitch probably won't work any more in WO-OC. You can't move the selector at all when jumping forward to ship selection. If you are very quick, however, you can move it when jumping back to the settings screen. I remember I was able to pull the Syncopia glitch on the PS3 a few times without moving the selector from Tech De Ra reserve at all. So I tried this aswell for a while but nope, nothing odd happened.

Same goes when I tried to pull of the photo mode glitch from the PS3 although I haven't tested it as much...

But speaking of the Zone mode. I noticed two minor graphical issues and marked them both in the attachment:
    WIPEOUTâ„¢ OMEGA COLLECTION_20170621155244.jpg

The first one is the left side of the ship which has some extra silouhette lines. The second thing are two artefacts in the HUD, on the right side where the Zone counter is. I marked those areas in green. Do you guys see this in your game aswell?
    EDIT: I shall mention that I see those artifacts and lines in every Zone event throughout the entire event.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

You didnt need to move the selector at all for syncopia to happen

but yes, its 100% fixed now, and theres is 0 people on syncopia sr, tt sl boards

i hope they can release those tracks as a dlc in future though... i really miss syncopia and i would love to play pro tozo, mallavol and corridon 12 on sr, tt and sl aswell

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Online sessions on "now playing" list for friends is glitched it can show a lobby hes playing in but in reality the lobby ended 3 hours ago

players met list doesnt show while playing online.

also a very small glitch on some ships like qirex hd or piranha hd (i think it can happen on other ships too but not sure) the camera is closer at the ship than it should, its random for it to happen and rare. im playing online when it happens

a example of the glitch in attachments

sometimes in HD online during weapon on/off not all ships are ghosted in the first 10 seconds of start
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    keade

I have encountered another sound bug (PS4 Pro, latest version of the game. Playing in stereo (my PS4 is set to output 2ch 48KHz PCM through optical output)).
    It happened only once, I think I got hit a few times (you know the sound gets muffled when that happens ?). Well, the sound stayed muffled for the whole race after that, it was almost mute.
    I couldn't reproduce it at will but will let you know if it happens again. This happened in an online race (can't remember game mode, it was the 2048 campaign ).

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

seems like metro park has some extremely rare random glitch that mess with the timer completely, or reset the timer during a time trial, should be possible on speed lap too

i notice on 2048 event 1-3 theres someone with 13 secs, 25 pads and on 2049 event 5-3 theres someone with a negative time of 1.34 minutes and is rank 1

i did the time trial and looked from leaderboard from there and i notice its a invalid time with no name

i took a quick look on vita version of metro park speed laps too and yes theres 4 people with 10 second times only on metro park but no negative times tho

EDIT: i think i found the cause of this...theres a shortcut to noclip most of the track.... which messes with the timer completely :O

glitch timer that i had in the attachments... didnt know omega is 7000000 minutes old
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Racingfan; 25th June 2017 at 03:19 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Not sure if this is a thing, but sometimes the sound in-game are turned down drastically for a couple of seconds then are normalized again after that. Happens here at the 2:20 mark:

The sound drop happens when you jump, which coincides with the small jump at the 2:20 mark.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Azurooth

So this happened yesterday
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154282747

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Not sure if this is a thing, but sometimes the sound in-game are turned down drastically for a couple of seconds then are normalized again after that. Happens here at the 2:20 mark:
    Is that your own soundtrack? I don't have that ingame track.

Pristine badge is bugged. I started a race in the lead. I kept the lead the entire race and never absorbed. Never touched the sides and finished the race with 100% shield. 4 perfect laps. I did not get the Pristine badge...

Low shield warning beep impossible to hear.

Bombs barely visible (perhaps not a bug, but really annoying)
    Last edited by multibodydynamics; 25th June 2017 at 03:12 PM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

it seems that badges doesnt have a priority anymore.
    if you get multiple requirements done in a game, the game will award you a random one which can be best lap, pristine or anything else

but yeah, i have done pristine requirement maybe 50 times now, and i only have 4 or 6 pristines... i always get best lap, pad hoarder or speed pad hunter badges instead

as for bombs barely visable, depends on track, ubermall, sol and i think moa therma is most affected, impossible to see if you are like 1 seconds from it, and you will not notice it until you are very close to it, and it will be way to late to dodge it.

but yeah bombs are very annoying, especially lapsed bombs. it should have the same expiration time as mines and a heads up warning

Quote Originally Posted by Azurooth View Post
    So this happened yesterday
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154282747

thats sooo weird

never seen that happen to me, even back on ps3 version