Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by JFthebestJan View Post
    what ryuga says, leaderboards still full of broken records ...
    only hd fury SR, 1 zone in 2048 (uploaded to wrong lb) 1 speed lap 2048 (also uploaded to wrong lb) and two 2048 SR's in campaign but got no reply from those who been hit by that so idk how that happen

I was looking at single race records last night, and there are many bugged times. It must be keeping track when you blow up. What would be great would be if we could erase individual records on our system that are bugged, otherwise won't that time remain on your personal record even if they are deleted off the main database?

I said in another thread (Which I can't find at the moment!):

The leaderboards are being edited "manually" to ensure we're only getting the glitched times and not legit ones. It's going to take some time.

Patching a game is like fixing a leak.. first you turn the water off (with a software patch)... and then you fix the leak (with someone altering the leaderboards by hand)

I think I've stretched this analogy to death....

Sounds good. When you remove those times, would it also remove it from your personal records as well?

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

the SR glitches in hd fury doesnt count to your personal bests

not sure about 2048 one though, as i dont know the cause

but even if you have glitched personal bests times, they cant remove it because its tied to your save

PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

Not so much a glitch as it is a model error, but there's an issue with the Icaras HD craft where you can see through the back of the pilot's head when looking at the craft from the rear. It also seems like the seat can be seen through from the sides.

There is however an actual glitch where HD craft have blue trails that turn into red towards the end, rather than blue fading to purple.

Finally, there's an issue with the Modesto Heights forward track where the LODs for the corner after the bridge jump seems to switch between near and far models (best way I could describe it, its obvious when racing the track tho)

Sorry if any of these issues have been posted already

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

I don't think the trails are exclusive to the HD ships.

I was playing online a lot yesterday and it seemed there was a 20% chance for the ship trails to be completely wrong. Several times I was driving the Harimau Fury with a blue (HD ship) trail, several times I saw random ships with the trail changing from blue to red regardless of what type of ship they were.

I also had the blue/red trail thing happen on me too, but it was far easier to see when the Fury ships were using the HD trails and vice versa.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

hd fury SR glitches is still there. i added my rank to a notepad, came back some hours later and i noticed it dropped by 3. no, nobody beat me time, the 4 players above me have like 5 seconds better than i do with like 20 pads and according to wipeoutrankings im rank 5 on it. so maybe theres another glitch as mannjon said?

but yeah this board is really weird

still havnt noticed anything new for 2048 tho

Just looked on same board again, and my rank dropped by 10 now
    Last edited by Racingfan; 17th June 2017 at 02:21 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2

I've noticed that a loading screen for HD/Fury Eliminator mode has a typo. When it describes the method to combat turn, it says that L1 is the "defult". I took a screenshot, but it seems like too many steps to get it from my PS4 to this forum. If you take a look, you'll see it.

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

@dontmindlosing, if I'm not mistaken this typo came straight from the PS3 version of the game. It was noticed back then, but nothing had been done to fix it.
    So now it's more like a tribute to the good ol' days, I guess. )))

PSN ID
    novide

WIPEOUTOMEGA_flags.jpg The switzerlandflag is a bit big in the game. it looked better on PS3.
    Last edited by novide; 20th June 2017 at 09:57 AM.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Ummm, Super-Phantom on Sol in HD mode? o.O
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 18th June 2017 at 08:40 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

@snake: it's on Sol, so misplaced text ...

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

i noticed that happen on release as well, i tried to join but it didnt exist anymore.

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

I think the game in some rare occasions makes confusion between HD and 2048 mode and switches them.. the track is Sol from 2048 but displayed as HD, might be the same " rare event " that caused that HD Zone Mode score to be registered in 2048 leaderboards

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

should be fixed in lastest patch, and that HD's zone scoring on metro park is removed now

i tried one exploit that i knew off in 2048... that was also fixed

just SR hd fury and SR 2048 to go i think

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Event 6-4 in 2050 campaign bugs out during pre-race intro. Pressing X once just shows a still image of nothing. Press X again and you are taken to the grid.

I also noticed a bug in the Pirhana Prototype challenge. I got Elite Pass at first try beating 1.12 and then chose to race the event again. I did not beat 1.12 the second time so I should have gotten a Pass but got Elite Pass. Since I got Elite Pass on first try I don't know if you can Pass the event or if you immediately get Elite Pass.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    OveReAction

Default Under the HUD

I just got the game, and I'm having a blast with it!

Though it's been bugging me that the HD Fury HUDs seemed lack of polish:

HD HUD: The speedometer has a thin box around it.

2097 HUD: The speedo bar just doesn't look filled up, even on top speed in Phantom.

WIP3OUT HUD: The rival indicator arrow next to the race timer, it only shows the top part and not the arrow.

and lastly, HUDs in Fury game modes aren't affected by the Display Area Settings.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Both of which are not the case with Pure Racing
    Not entirely true, as a test I did a pure race and you actually can eliminate yourself due to being terrible at flying in Pure Racing mode. I caught a race the other day on pure and I saw someone else get eliminated, and I couldn't tell if they had just dropped the lobby or actually crashed that much. So I set out to see, and I had a verified destroyering event occur.

This was a challenge in HD that I never accomplished. I tried to destroyer myself on a Sebenco Climb TT. I managed to get my ship energy all the way down to 21% one time, but it just wouldn't explode!

Barrel rolling only takes up energy if you look at it, Buster. Advise pilot to not look at shield energy and assume everything is fine, and if pilot encounters ship not barrel rolling, assume ship is just being difficult. Problem solved, your welcome.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

^ Idk whether it's relevant but i want to note, that destroying ones ship was already possible on HD for the PS3. It had happened to me several times, mostly while speedlapping on vineta k, when i crashed my ship into the street lighting, attempting to bsb.
    So it's not an entirely new phenomen.