Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

I always get a "glitch" on Modesto Hights!

When I fly over the bridge an look far into the oncoming hairpin corner, the Graphics "Pop" for a split secong. Like something is wrong on the spectator podest or some building piece. Its right in the corner in front.

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    So the game doesn't know the difference between remote play on Vita and remote play on PC/Mac with Dualshock 4, right? Hence this behaviour?
    Nope, it's basically "Remote play ON/OFF" to the game...

nu9get Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mannjon View Post
    So this is a little unrelated, but still involves a glitch. Does anyone know if you can still do the glitch to get a timetrial, speedlap, or single race on Syncopia? I can't remember how to activate it, so I haven't tried it yet.
    no, i tried, you can't do anymore tdrev - modesto - tdrev when you choose track, the cursor is locked on the track you choose...maybe there's another way, cus leaderboards for zone tracks are still there like in HD Fury.

@NotEnoughRed i sent you private message thru psn, about some stuff i saw this morning, dunno if these are known issues, take a look at it if you want ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by nu9get View Post
    no, i tried, you can't do anymore tdrev - modesto - tdrev when you choose track, the cursor is locked on the track you choose...maybe there's another way, cus leaderboards for zone tracks are still there like in HD Fury.

@NotEnoughRed i sent you private message thru psn, about some stuff i saw this morning, dunno if these are known issues, take a look at it if you want ^_^
    Yep, thanks for those, I've added them to the list to look at

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

got a reply from the one with 25000+ score on metro park

he don't know how that happend at all

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    BurnoutSonicGmng

Only thing I've had was during Zone Mode on Capital Reach. During Zone Mode, I was running a lower part of the course, through the weaving corners but when I hit a wall near the last weaving corner I just flew off the map for some reason. I think I was moving to another Zone at the time but I don't know if that matters.

Edit: It happened again during a race, there's clearly a place in the wall before you move to the 270 degree turn where you can clip through and fall off the map, then get reset back on the track. Also, had my game freeze during Zone Mode beginning and then later that same day, I started an event an experienced a huge framerate drop. Like, it was barely moving at all, one frame at a time, before I closed and then it crashed.
    Last edited by BurnoutSonic; 11th June 2017 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Accurate descriptions

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Ok so more info about this zone 2048 metro park leaderboard glitch

he doesnt have the score on his personal bests, so it looks like some issue that it uploaded to wrong board or it registered on leaderboard with HD's zone score system for some reason

it was also his first time playing racebox
    Last edited by Racingfan; 8th June 2017 at 11:07 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    ...2048 leaderboards in campaign just show one page... you cant scroll down pages
    try the following: press L2, then a function to scroll up/down with L1/R1 should become available

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mannjon View Post
    ...Does anyone know if you can still do the glitch to get a timetrial, speedlap, or single race on Syncopia?...
    nope, the known way to get Syncopia up and running, isn't possible anymore.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Thats only in HD fury, 2048 is only one page... i guess that can also be reported to be a glitch? hope so because i wanna see top 100

nu9get Guest

missing speed pads on metropia's magstrip (fwd) when you play zone battle
    dunno if this is only my issue...if someone can check

Last edited by nu9get; 8th June 2017 at 11:54 PM.